Florida Tickets

volattic

i hae 1 Tennessee VS Florida Tickets for sale my friend couldent make it so ill have and extra it is section B Row 11 Right behind Tennessee Bench Iam asking 100 for the ticket e-mail me at Cushdaddy73@yahoo.com for any question and offers i am just trying to get what i have in the ticket.

well if it comes down to it i will help a vol fan out and my loss will be there gain if they want it for 75 they can have it

i have never been to a tennessee game my hole life and i will love to go so i ask you of you great tennessee fans to hook me up with some cheap tickets to any game that will be great so someone help me out please

Originally posted by vol52@Sep 17, 2004 7:13 PM
i have never been to a tennessee game my hole life and i will love to go so i ask you of you great tennessee fans to hook me up with some cheap tickets to any game that will be great so someone help me out please

Go up next to the stadium about 20 minutes before kick off and find someone that has a fistfull of tickets. In about 5-10 minutes, when you hear the band playing faintly in the background and the crowd going nuts, tell him that you'll give him $10 a piece for your tickets. If he says no, walk to the next one. It's harder to get the premium tickets this way, but have gotten lucky a couple of times though. The only bad thing is you will miss the team running through the "T", but you should be able to save a bunch of money without switching to GEICO.

VN Store

Back