Florida safety De'Shawn Rucker commits to Tennessee

Great looking Player athletic physical and Speed loves the game of football. That is why his offer list has Alabama Clemson Ect. They understand players not stars. NFL is loaded with players with his gifts so please to all the Star gazers do not worry. And the other 3 stars we have committed, Coach Evaluation is what matters and if he does not like Senior Tape of a kid then he will change. GBO. Philippians 4:6-7

Yay, but how does a 5’10 safety go up and knock down a ball against a 6’3 WR in the SEC?

Not understanding this pick up. Pruitt only selects tall guys 6' or more for DB... without exception to date, I think. Moving him to WR perhaps?

Very solid pick up here...........
Welcome aboard young Man! 👍

Not understanding this pick up. Pruitt only selects tall guys 6' or more for DB... without exception to date, I think. Moving him to WR perhaps?

With some of the other guys we are in on I tend to agree. Still he's a very good player.

Because Pruitt will be able to move him around once he gets on campus.

WR? Special Teams? Safety? His speed will be used one way or another.

That should tell you all you need to know about what kind of player this kid is for JP to go against his normal 6 ft plus dbs

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
ESPN four stars
He looks like a football player and his offer list conferms it. Stars are only and evaluation made by sports writers rather than coaches. I do think stars are increases the odds of separating better players from average players. However, it is difficult to evaluated the heart of a players which I think means more than an evaluation made from film. Also, players who attend camps sponsored by 247 etc, seem to be rather highter than those who do not attend camps. I thinkthis guy is the real deal.

1 of the fastest players in the state of Fla...10.7 sec. 100meters.

Clemson
Bama
Lsu
Fla
Fsu....etc etc

Watch his tape. Legit 4 star. Probably a corner or nickle safety.

Can he catch the pigskin...?? Been a while since we have had a barn burner running routes

VN Store

Back