Florida Roll Call

VFL 24/7

Legend
Any Vol fans making the trip to Gainesville for Saturday nights game? I have a group of 5 that will be there to watch the Vols drain the swamp. If you live in the state of Florida and don't have plans Saturday night, there isn't a reason you shouldn't be there to support this team. They have earned good road support.

Last edited:
I was going to go but I’m in the hospital after knee replacement. I’ll be watching at home hopefully.

We are in Section 226 Row 7. Our first time for me to see a Vols hoops game. My wife is the VFL and used to regularly attend games back in the day when she was on campus. We're going to have to make the trek to Knoxville for a hoops game just don't see it happening this year. Anyone who has been to Gainesville have any suggestions for sports bar to go to either before or after the game? We had a Florida Alum suggest The Swamp.

Reactions: StarRaider
I think you guys win this one in a blowout. UF is mediocre, at best, and cannot handle your size and frontcourt.

UT: 80
UF: 60

Something tells me we will see a lot of Isaiah Stokes tomorrow banging around on the inside trying to get fouls on Williams, etc.

Something tells me we will see a lot of Isaiah Stokes tomorrow banging around on the inside trying to get fouls on Williams, etc.

Somebody has to step p and show some grit. All these guards and small forwards throwing up bricks and off balance threes with either 20 or 2 seconds on the shot clock is infuriating (for opposite reasons).

Anyone on the board going to be in Gainesville tomorrow? Any organized pregame spots? I'll probably pregame at 'The Swamp' (Terrible name for a bar, IMO). Lets be loud in support of the best collegiate basketball team in all the land!

Reactions: Schasz

VN Store

Back