Florida - parking - tailgating...

adferg

I just purchased my flights, tickets, and have a rental car and hotel booked. This is my first trip to Gainesville and am debating on paying the crazy parking prices since I'm a planner and not very good at "winging it".

Those who have been to Gainesville, should I purchase in advance? Do you have other parking suggestions? I'd also like to know if anyone is planning a tailgate that we can join.

I never had a parking problem in that sewage pit of a town.

There are hotels close enough to walk. I usually pay a reasonable parking fee at one of the frat houses. Never had a problem. Plus you get to laugh at the mullets in jorts trying to impress the blondes.

We are going for the first time as well, and I'm like you and want to know where I'm parking and everything beforehand. However, from what I've heard and people I've talked to it is best to just find parking when you get there instead of paying the outrageous prices for a pass.

Me and my wife will be out there tailgating, you're free to join us! I think a few people from the Tampa alumni group are going to join us as well.

Thanks for sharing. Is he reliable?

I haven't used this lot before, but it seems legit. He sent me a paypal invoice from his business and told me he would touch base game day to coordinate our area. I reserved 2 blocked and 2 non blocked for our cars and tailgating.

VN Store

Back