Florida orders first ever statewide hand-recounts as legal fights continue

And they finished counting in time, it simply took to long to process onto the website. They posted their numbers and Nelson actually lost votes. Again, how is that a sign of fraud?
Can you not read what you just wrote?
They KNEW Nelson lost votes, which would have secured Scott’s election. Since the got the results in late, the results with the larger margin are rejected.

Are you that ****ing stupid??

Reactions: Obsessed
They KNEW Nelson lost votes, which would have secured Scott’s election. Since the got the results in late, the results with the larger margin are rejected.

Except they tried uploading it. Like I said, it didn’t process in time. I’m sure they meant to do all that work, working until after midnight just to have it process two minutes late. Unlike Palm Beach who didn’t even attempt to do their work after a couple machines broke. Do you hear yourself? 😂 and no a couple hundred votes wouldn’t have secured the election. The only chance Nelson has is if their was a glitch in the system that caused the 26k undervotes, which is unlikely but we’ll find out after the handcount.

It wasn’t even rejected by Broward. They posted those official numbers and sent them in to Tallahassee, and then later their (state) officials counted browards numbers from last week because they didn’t beat the deadline. But sure

It is very unlikely that Nelson can get this turned around. Would take a lot of errors, in a lot of places, to generate that on recount.

On the flip side, the claims of voter fraud and systemic efforts to "find votes" has been proven to a complete fabrication by Trump et al.

So someone didn’t know how to work the website to upload the results? Most websites I deal with has a ‘contact us’ or a ‘support’ tab. I guess that one doesn’t?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
It is very unlikely that Nelson can get this turned around.
82167d5f0f9c422b10435c8590d0faec.jpg

George W and Scott are pleased with it’s legitimacy
Remember when Trump didn't accept the election results, Claimed millions of illegals voted, and created that election committee to investigate? Good times.

And how every Right has failed to acknowledge that Trump’s hand picked committee could not find one instance of voter impropriety.

George W and Scott are pleased with it’s legitimacy

And how every Right has failed to acknowledge that Trump’s hand picked committee could not find one instance of voter impropriety.

Hmmm, not a shred of evidence was found about Kavanaugh being guilty. Yet the left said he was. Nothing has been found about Trump and Russia, but the left fails to acknowledge that. We have seen how easy it is to commit voter fraud. There have been videos of it. But yeah, I am sure every single voting distric was carefully investigated right? Keep thinking like a sheep though. Nothing to see. The government is all sunshine and rainbows. They have your best interests at heart and never lie to you.

Hmmm, not a shred of evidence was found about Kavanaugh being guilty. Yet the left said he was. Nothing has been found about Trump and Russia, but the left fails to acknowledge that. We have seen how easy it is to commit voter fraud. There have been videos of it. But yeah, I am sure every single voting distric was carefully investigated right? Keep thinking like a sheep though. Nothing to see. The government is all sunshine and rainbows. They have your best interests at heart and never lie to you.

The Right are the Sheep. Kavanaugh Has what to do with Trump’s Vitoria Fraud committee?

The Right are the Sheep. Kavanaugh Has what to do with Trump’s Vitoria Fraud committee?

I used Kavanaugh as just examples of the lefts foolishness. I mean a woman comes up with a 35 year old crime with zero credible evidence, yet you lefties said he was guilty for no other reason other than Trump picked him. So tell me, was every single voting district thoroughly investigated?

So do you believe that just because no evidence was found, that that means it didnt happen?

I used Kavanaugh as just examples of the lefts foolishness. I mean a woman comes up with a 35 year old crime with zero credible evidence, yet you lefties said he was guilty for no other reason other than Trump picked him. So tell me, was every single voting district thoroughly investigated?

So do you believe that just because no evidence was found, that that means it didnt happen?
This Kavanaugh sh!tshow confirmed long-standing views I have

It seems, on the surface, that women holding out and not discussing prior sexual abuse until many years later may have an agenda. This portrays why exactly women are hesitant to come forward. They are never given credibility they may indeed may be a victim. Why? Because after a period of many years they finally react to to something else to cure their injustice. It instead seems like a vendetta

A$$holes like Grassley who come form my era where it was a man’s right to pat a woman’s ass whenever and make sexually inappropriate comments also believe often times “she was asking for it. Look st Ireland today and “the thong” mentality

It seems, on the surface, that women holding out and not discussing prior sexual abuse until many years later may have an agenda. This portrays why exactly women are hesitant to come forward. They are never given credibility they may indeed may be a victim. Why? Because after a period of many years they finally react to to something else to cure their injustice. It instead seems like a vendetta

A$$holes like Grassley who come form my era where it was a man’s right to pat a woman’s ass whenever and make sexually inappropriate comments also believe often times “she was asking for it. Look st Ireland today and “the thong” mentality

Lol. These excuses for women are laughable. Frankly its just a little too convenient. Women have almost instant credibility when saying they were sexually assaulted. Why? Just because they are female? That's ridiculous. If evidence confirms a womans claims then. Nail the guilty to the wall. But what happens when the womans claims are false and untrue? Well she goes back to her life, meanwhile the accuseds life is forever stained. Just like Kavanaughs. If a woman waits 35 years to report a crime, then thats her fault. Its like the women who accused Trump before he was elected. Anyone with a functioning brain knows why these women just came out of the woodworks. The foundation of our legal system is innocent until proven guilty. Unless of course its dealing with a female being secually assaulted. When that happens, its guilty until proven innocent. Its pathetic.

Grassley did an excellent job. He wanted to see credible evidence of the crime. Yet none was produced. So what did Grassley do that was so bad?

Grassley bent over backward to accommodate that ridiculous idiot Ford.

It is very unlikely that Nelson can get this turned around. Would take a lot of errors, in a lot of places, to generate that on recount.

On the flip side, the claims of voter fraud and systemic efforts to "find votes" has been proven to a complete fabrication by Trump et al.

If truly a complete fabrication, then why resign?

Months too late, sadly.

It's possible the ballot design in Broward cost Nelson 10,000 votes.

Because she is sick of being falsely accused of things?

Because she know she can no longer do what she did the election before this one so she’s going to slink off before her ass gets federal charges brought against her?

VN Store

Back