Florida orders first ever statewide hand-recounts as legal fights continue

FL voting system/technology woefully outdated. Plus they anticipated 5,000,000 turnout and 8,000,000 voted. Not defending but pointing up they set themselves up for a sh!tshow in advance. Will it be corrected before 2020?

Reactions: norrislakevol
I agree that heshould, but if it were Trump he'd be sending troops.

LOL. Remember when you guys were all squealing about whether trump would accept the election results?

And after the election: But Russia!!!! You guys are a walking parody. The best part about it is that you don’t even realize it.

🤣

See that’s an assumption since Trump won . What you could say is if it were Hillary , she’d be claiming the Russian bots did it , and women only voted how the men told them and comey blah blah blah

LOL. Remember when you guys were all squealing about whether trump would accept the election results?

And after the election: But Russia!!!! You guys are a walking parody. The best part about it is that you don’t even realize it.

🤣
Remember when Trump didn't accept the election results, Claimed millions of illegals voted, and created that election committee to investigate? Good times.

Reactions: MercyPercy
Remember when Trump didn't accept the election results, Claimed millions of illegals voted, and created that election committee to investigate? Good times.

He was doing it from the Oval Office.

I think Hillary was still crying in the woods dreaming up her What Happened fiction.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FL voting system/technology woefully outdated. Plus they anticipated 5,000,000 turnout and 8,000,000 voted. Not defending but pointing up they set themselves up for a sh!tshow in advance. Will it be corrected before 2020?

Pretty convenient that Florida has two of the largest metro areas for illegal immigrants. Yet their voting system is outdated. That seems totally legit.

Yeah roll your eyes all you want but facts are sometimes unpleasant.
It’s what your implying lol. It’s Conspiracy bs with no evidence to back you up. In fact, two not citizens tried to vote in the midterms but they were both denied

“Facts” lol. coming from the same guy who said it was a fact Soros was a Nazi, not sure if you’re the one that should be lecturing people about facts.

It’s what your implying lol. It’s Conspiracy bs with no evidence to back you up. In fact, two not citizens tried to vote in the midterms but they were both denied

“Facts” lol. coming from the same guy who said it was a fact Soros was a Nazi, not sure if you’re the one that should be lecturing people about facts.

You echo the sounds of a liberal sheep. Keep on living in the matrix my friend. You are the ideal type of person that Big government loves. Dont question. Just accept whatever study or info the government gives you.

IMG_0435.JPG

You echo the sounds of a liberal sheep. Keep on living in the matrix my friend. You are the ideal type of person that Big government loves. Dont question. Just accept whatever study or info the government gives you.

View attachment 176408
That’s odd, considering I voted for Desantis, want extremely small government, and question everyone anyone says no matter which side it’s on. But solid argument my friend! I see you can’t provide any facts tho, carry on spreading Bs

It’s funny tho, it seems the ones that always scream “facts!!” And “sheep!” The loudest always seem to be the guys that spread Fake News, conspiracies and are partisan hacks....

That’s odd, considering I voted for Desantis, want extremely small government, and question everyone anyone says no matter which side it’s on. But solid argument my friend! I see you can’t provide any facts tho, carry on spreading Bs

Ok then carry on.

And if it were Hillary, she would pay someone to make up a fake dossier and use that to get her friends in the FBI to come up with a witch hunt investigation.....oh wait that actually happened

Reactions: AirVol

VN Store

Back