Florida orders first ever statewide hand-recounts as legal fights continue

This Kavanaugh sh!tshow confirmed long-standing views I have

It seems, on the surface, that women holding out and not discussing prior sexual abuse until many years later may have an agenda. This portrays why exactly women are hesitant to come forward. They are never given credibility they may indeed may be a victim. Why? Because after a period of many years they finally react to to something else to cure their injustice. It instead seems like a vendetta

A$$holes like Grassley who come form my era where it was a man’s right to pat a woman’s ass whenever and make sexually inappropriate comments also believe often times “she was asking for it. Look st Ireland today and “the thong” mentality

Are you an idiot? Ford was able to testify before the United States Senate. How the actual **** is that not being treated with "credibility"?

In addition, numerous FBI background checks and an additional FBI investigation found Kavanaugh innocent.

You have your emotional feelings. I have facts and law enforcement institutions backing me up.

Are you an idiot? Ford was able to testify before the United States Senate. How the actual **** is that not being treated with "credibility"?

In addition, numerous FBI background checks and an additional FBI investigation found Kavanaugh innocent.

You have your emotional feelings. I have facts and law enforcement institutions backing me up.
He was not found "innocent". He was not standing trial. Please choose your words more carefully here.

VN Store

Back