Florida Man personifies all that is wrong with the state

"Worthless without pics"

***EDIT***

Okay, maybe not... mug shots never bring out a good side.

Who is Jessica Smith? Naked woman, 28, drives golf cart into Florida standoff scene

4e1c1500-1064-11ec-81d3-475d9e3f8e36_800_420.png

Reactions: tbh and malinoisvol
We’re gonna need to see to confirm or deny.

Though her nose bothers me a little.

Either way, I’m not one to judge. She was just trying to have a good time.

Moot point. Under covid protocol she'd be facing the other way anyways.

They'd have to knock off more than $1300 for me to buy any jeep from them just because I would be sure I didn't get that one......

The arrest report said there was a red-colored stain "which appeared to be from vaginal bleeding consistent with a period" observed on the back seat. The manager estimated $1,300 in damages to the vehicle.

They'd have to knock off more than $1300 for me to buy any jeep from them just because I would be sure I didn't get that one......

The arrest report said there was a red-colored stain "which appeared to be from vaginal bleeding consistent with a period" observed on the back seat. The manager estimated $1,300 in damages to the vehicle.

Spoiler alert!

Just got back to TN. The craziest thing I saw in Florida this trip was two cop cruisers loading up a Rascal mobility scooter from the median of I-75N. I didn't see the Silver Alert for that one but it probably was one.

Just got back to TN. The craziest thing I saw in Florida this trip was two cop cruisers loading up a Rascal mobility scooter from the median of I-75N. I didn't see the Silver Alert for that one but it probably was one.
Let's hope it was unsecured and fell off granma's Buick

Reactions: joevol33 and sona
Was the other driver shooting back? He was so casual about it as if it were a regular occurrence down there.

VN Store

Back