Florida Man personifies all that is wrong with the state

Suspected Walmart robber tries to carjack two different cars, both drivers pull out guns – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale

Police say a man who tried to carjack two people was thwarted after the victims both pulled out guns to protect themselves.

Detectives said the incident began when Hill robbed a Walmart liquor store, and attempted to flee in a silver Ford SUV. However, witnesses said the vehicle would not start, so he first tried to carjack Scott Reardean at knifepoint, cutting him on his arms and legs.

“I reached in between my glove box and my console, between my seats, reached down and got my weapon and brandished it for him,” Reardean told WJXT. “He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, ‘Then get out of here.’”

Hill then jumped into the passenger seat of a woman’s car in a Starbucks drive-thru. Police said the woman got out of her car and grabbed a pistol from her trunk, pointing it at Hill until he ran off.

:eek:lol:

Florida man arrested after taking meth to sheriff's office for testing

Posted: Thu 8:21 AM, Jun 14, 2018

PALATKA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man was arrested after complaining to deputies that he might have been sold the wrong drug.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook that 49-year-old Douglas Peter Kelly was charged Tuesday with possession of methamphetamine.

Deputies say Kelly called the sheriff’s office earlier Tuesday and explained that he had bought some meth about a week earlier. He said he had a bad reaction after smoking the drug and asked if deputies could test the narcotic’s quality.

At a detective’s invitation, Kelly drove to the sheriff’s office and handed over a clear, crystal-like substance wrapped in aluminum foil. Authorities say it field-tested positive for methamphetamine, and Kelly was arrested.

Kelly was being held on $5,000 bail. Jail records didn’t list an attorney.

:eek:lol:

PALATKA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man was arrested after complaining to deputies that he might have been sold the wrong drug.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook that 49-year-old Douglas Peter Kelly was charged Tuesday with possession of methamphetamine.

Deputies say Kelly called the sheriff’s office earlier Tuesday and explained that he had bought some meth about a week earlier. He said he had a bad reaction after smoking the drug and asked if deputies could test the narcotic’s quality.

At a detective’s invitation, Kelly drove to the sheriff’s office and handed over a clear, crystal-like substance wrapped in aluminum foil. Authorities say it field-tested positive for methamphetamine, and Kelly was arrested.

Kelly was being held on $5,000 bail. Jail records didn’t list an attorney.
How stupid can you be?

How stupid can you be?

Originally Posted by Smokey X View Post

Kelly was being held on $5,000 bail. Jail records didn’t list an attorney
:lolabove:
Exactly this amount of stupid!!

Deputy: Florida man chugged can of beer during DUI stop
Authorities say a 48-year-old Florida man raised a can of beer and chugged it after a sheriff's deputy stopped him on suspicion of drunk driving.
Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:48 pm EDT
Updated: Monday, June 18th 2018, 8:45 am EDT
BIG COPPITT KEY, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 48-year-old Florida man raised a can of beer and chugged it after a sheriff's deputy stopped him on suspicion of drunk driving.

Daryl Royal Riedel told Monroe County Sheriff's investigators he was scared when he fled in his pickup truck as Deputy Anthony Lopez stepped out of his patrol car Thursday. Riedel drove for a short distance before stopping.

Riedel has three prior DUI convictions between 2003 and 2010 and a fourth is pending from 2017.

The report says Riedel got out of his truck, beer can in his hand and chugged it.

Riedel faces numerous charges, including felony DUI, fleeing from a deputy, driving with a suspended license and failure to submit a breath test.

You're already busted. Might as well finish the beer.
That happened to my roommate when I was at U.T. in Reese Hall. We got a visit from the head man at the dorm for making excessive noise. When they came in the room, several of us were drinking, raising hell, and playing sink ball. Our game of sink ball consisted of bouncing a tennis ball off the floor, and trying to get it to stay in the sink or a glass for points. Of course, betting was involved.

The head man walked in and said "pour that beer out." My roomie did, right down his throat. He is now a respected doctor near Knoxville.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people
Pc0xaZq.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back