Florida is not anywhere near good

Scenarios like this is where JH system comes into play. Unlike previous coaches, when the box is stacked JH will pass it instead of running it up the middle. Gonna be some one on one match ups. QB just needs to make the quick read and get it into play makers hands. I feel if we can stretch them deep, those time they bring the house, the middle wil open up. This is why I feel our TE's might have a game this Saturday. Gotta first make them respect the pass game and our QB's legs.

Those one on one matchups don’t matter as we have no passing game down the field. Hell all we can do passing wise are screens and swings that need broken tackles to get loose.

If we have to make Florida respect the passing game, it’s game over.

I'm here. Let me apologize in advance for posting early. I still think Tennessee-Florida is going to be a war Saturday, as hopefully it should be. I also wanna apologize for my actions, I had pretty much been drinking since noon Saturday and got on my phone. Dumb mistake. If I offended anyone or insulted anyone, I apologize. An alcohol fueled thread will never happen again, I promise. Thanks for understanding if you do. Go Vols.
If you haven’t gone on a alcohol fueled rant then you aren’t a true Tennessee fan yet😂. I do the same thing from time to time for it is our way. I appreciate your undying hatred of Florida

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
The Gators ( the team I hate as much as herpes) are not a good team- they are a great team. Prepare for a 30 point beatdown this week. I would give a thousand dollars for a Vol win, but there is no chance. Our defense will tire out quickly in that heat.

I live in Gainesville and at 4:12 pm today according to my weather station, the temperature in the shade is 86°and the humidity is 88% for a heat index of 104° F. Depth is going to be important in that kind of weather and we (UT) don't have much. Sadly, I think we'll get blown out in the second half- IF it doesn't happen in the first half.

so which is it? is florida better then expected, or is alabama worse then expected? I know my thoughts, but I sure as hell ain't going to say it on the interwebs.

I just saw a post on the betting odds for the UT-UF game on another board:
"Tennessee at Florida (-22/67.5), 7 p.m. ET"

I assume the -22 means UF is favored by 22 points, but what does the 67.5 means? 67% chance that UF wins?

VN Store

Back