Florida is not anywhere near good

Not saying we will win next week but watching this game, I think Hooker's feet will give us a chance. Grantham likes to bring a lot of pressure we get a few first downs and we will gas that front seven. JMO.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This thread is screaming for a Poll!!!

- Not anywhere close to good.

- Might be a little bit better than us.

- There’s a shot.

- Gonna get our a$$ kicked!

We have a mobile QB, speed at WR, speed at RB…and a great offensive play caller. Florida was in an all out war…we were in a scrimmage. I ain’t saying we beat them. I think it will be closer than most think though. I like our tempo against them after such a battle against Bama.
We have those pieces. It comes down to our offensive line if you ask me, and that is very very thin with depth right now. That’s where we get really beat, IMO.

Reactions: DERELICK_MY_VOLS
Dude I’d bet everything I have that Bama wins everything until Saban rolls out.
And you’d certainly win more than you’d lose but that doesn’t mean every other team sucks or is a joke. UGA is a good team, for example.

Quarterbacks are one position. A coach has to worry about every position on the field. Apples to oranges.
The quarterback also is helped or hindered by the level of talent that surrounds him, just as the coach is helped or hindered by the talent he has to put on the field. What do you think Marino would have done had he gotten to play behind the OL of the Redskins with John Riggins as his RB?

Not saying we will win next week but watching this game, I think Hooker's feet will give us a chance. Grantham likes to bring a lot of pressure we get a few first downs and we will gas that front seven. JMO.

I think Hooker's arm won't give us a chance...

The quarterback also is helped or hindered by the level of talent that surrounds him, just as the coach is helped or hindered by the talent he has to put on the field. What do you think Marino would have done had he gotten to play behind the OL of the Redskins with John Riggins as his RB?
A broken leg

VN Store

Back