Florida is not anywhere near good

My Vol friend, lets make a truce.

But I have to ask ... do you not know that the underdogs can have an upset now and then?

And, are we not allowed to believe that those underdogs could be our team?

Is there any shame in believing -- and publically stating -- that the upsetting team could be us?

I think there is nothing to lose in believing and stating that that could be.

And I believe there is nothing to brag about in stating you are signing on with the favored team. Really? Wow, good for you. You can puff out your chest that you are a "winner" ... but, a diehard defender of your team ... are you?

No. Tennessee is cursed and not capable of pulling upsets. Especially when facing Florida or Bama…. It’s the way of the force in our world.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
gators didnt need to win today. study them for the sec title game and focus on winning the sec east. this is why they will look better next week and are not to be taken lightly. they win out, that would put them in the sec title game with 1 loss. win that and they're playoff bound.
Rumor is this is why they withheld Richardson

Go ahead and point out the flaws with it. You were evaluating coaches purely on what they had won, so I did the same with NFL quarterbacks. Orgeron has gotten fired everywhere he coached up until now, and is on the fast track to becoming LSU's Chizik.

To say the level of talent a coach has had to work with does not factor into his record is just as disingenuous as to state that a quarterback who won a SB is better automatically than all the ones who never did.

Was Lamar Odom a better basketball player than Charles Barkley? Odom has multiple championships; Barkley has none.

Quarterbacks are one position. A coach has to worry about every position on the field. Apples to oranges.

VN Store

Back