Florida is not anywhere near good

Facts like having Cam Newton, Gus Malazan running the program for him and with an NC roster he fell bass ackwards into and he still barely beat Mullen that year at Miss St

Gene Chizik and Ed (Gene 2.0) O are two of the luckiest coaches in history.

They were a combined 21-46 before they walked into those unbelievable jobs.

Using luck shows your defense of your statement falls short. Good job.

Coach O has proven it with the wins. Mullen hasn’t. You are what your record says you are. Coach O has a SEC title and NC. Mullen has neither.
Les Miles has a NC - is he a better coach than Mullen? He looked amazing at Kansas without all that talent that he won with at LSU. The average Wal-Mart team member could win ten games a year at LSU.

Facts like having Cam Newton, Gus Malazan running the program for him and with an NC roster he fell bass ackwards into and he still barely beat Mullen that year at Miss St

Gene Chizik and Ed (Gene 2.0) O are two of the luckiest coaches in history.

They were a combined 21-46 before they walked into those unbelievable jobs.

I mean Coach O i would not put in the same category as Gene Chizik......... That LSU team had more than just Joe Burrow. They were loaded everywhere and Coach O managed that team perfectly. Don't forget that Coach O that was at Ole Miss is vastly different than the Coach O who was interim at USC and beyond.... Great argument to make that he should have been given that USC job after going 6-2........

gators didnt need to win today. study them for the sec title game and focus on winning the sec east. this is why they will look better next week and are not to be taken lightly. they win out, that would put them in the sec title game with 1 loss. win that and they're playoff bound.

Reactions: Mtnvol80 and Credo
Yes cause obviously the name calling and joke making somehow is supposed to make carrying bama down to the wire and losing by 2 somehow a bad thing...... Not sure we will see another school do that this year in conference play. I know we sure as hell won't.
My Vol friend, lets make a truce.

But I have to ask ... do you not know that the underdogs can have an upset now and then?

And, are we not allowed to believe that those underdogs could be our team?

Is there any shame in believing -- and publically stating -- that the upsetting team could be us?

I think there is nothing to lose in believing and stating that that could be.

And I believe there is nothing to brag about in stating you are signing on with the favored team. Really? Wow, good for you. You can puff out your chest that you are a "winner" ... but, a diehard defender of your team ... are you?

Oh man what an accurate analogy 😂😂😂😂😂
Go ahead and point out the flaws with it. You were evaluating coaches purely on what they had won, so I did the same with NFL quarterbacks. Orgeron has gotten fired everywhere he coached up until now, and is on the fast track to becoming LSU's Chizik.

To say the level of talent a coach has had to work with does not factor into his record is just as disingenuous as to state that a quarterback who won a SB is better automatically than all the ones who never did.

Was Lamar Odom a better basketball player than Charles Barkley? Odom has multiple championships; Barkley has none.

gators didnt need to win today. study them for the sec title game and focus on winning the sec east. this is why they will look better next week and are not to be taken lightly. they win out, that would put them in the sec title game with 1 loss. win that and they're playoff bound.
Losers. 0-1 in SEC.

Reactions: NO SIR EEE

VN Store

Back