Florida is not anywhere near good

We can’t beat an average Pitt team, that by the way got beat by Western freaking Michigan. Yet Florida has a real chance to beat #1 Bama and UF doesn’t look that good? Only TN fans could be this dumb.

Florida will beat us worse than they have the previous 2 years. We are a really bad football team.

How dare you defend FL by stating obvious facts !! Go pull for the Gators!!!

Reactions: QU1ZE
So you honestly think Mullen would have us looking anything different than we do right now?

I think in this day and age, hiring defensive coaches to be head coaches is not a smart thing for rebuilding programs.

Mullen won in Starkville of all places with crap recruiting base and crap faculties and stuff.

I made this case during 2017. Mullen had Grantham locked to follow him to next gig. Whoever got Mullen was paying more for the Mullen/Grantham pairing.

Considering the QB masterpieces he did in Starkville with Dak, Fitz, Russell, and others on top of Alex Smith, Tebow, and Leak, it was a no brainer to go after him and go overboard with the money. Tennessee isn’t gonna compete with other SEC programs on merit alone. We will have to over pay the market rate to get someone sought after.

Just look at Huepel. He’s offensive guy and we are scoring. Now look at Pruitt’s first experience here. Our offense was anemic and it was more of “if we fall behind by 2-3 scores, we are toast”….. Atleast with an offensive head coach, we know points will be there.

I also think 1000000% JG would be a different QB if he had Mullen as his coach. Look at Mullen’s QB progress when he has a QB for multiple years.

Honest question-what current coach out their not named Saban, 3 games in with this team in his first season here, would make you feel like we had a fighters chance to be in the game till the end next week?

VN Store

Back