Florida is not anywhere near good

I’m not sure another team will come this close to beating Bama this year. Kudos to Florida and Mullen, regardless of what the final scoreboard says.

Reactions: Credo
UF is playing to win.
Yes the have athletes. Not on Bamas level, but they are playing to win.

Absolutely. Going for it on 4th down repeatedly. Gotta give it to them. They are in this game because they aren’t playing not to lose.

So...is this still the year we have our best shot to beat FL? Seemed to be the general preseason consensus lol

WTH kind of conversion play was that? That was weird
I think if Jones had just given it to the RB up the middle with speed, as opposed to that weird slow thing, that they would have gotten it. That was certainly weird. The stall/slowness allowed Bama to crowd the middle; when prior there were 2 open gaps to run through.

Reactions: supersmo18
Same ‘fans’ will get mad and call for coaches to be fired after their unrealistic expectations aren’t met

Florida using the middle of the field.....so it is legal to throw in there. Who knew. If this Fla team shows up again next week, forget it. The degree of ugly is the question.

I feel like Bama is going to break Florida’s window but we’ll be the ones holding the rock

VN Store

Back