Florida Georgia Bama

Are y’all afraid to play Bama? Why do y’all think Bama owns us? Because they out work us!!!! That’s coaches and players!!!!
Also wayyyyyyy better bag men and bigger commitment to cheat and do whatever to win big in football unlike us.

Who is under investigation? Not Bama…

We were dumb enough to self report. Again, Bama is much better at cheating than we are.

Or did Slingblade suddenly get the idea to pay recruits when he got to Tennessee, despite Saban's best efforts to instill a "no cheating" ethic? ROTFLOL

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
I hope rest of the Tennessee fan base isn’t as close minded as you. I fear many more years of heartache on the football field. We are being out worked, out coached and out recruited. While we are happy with 8 or 9 win seasons Bama is playing for championships. Until we change the culture we are doomed!

Would you accept a 4-8 year in 2021 if we beat FL-GA-Bama-Vandy? Think hard before you answer..........

I would just to get the damn monkey off our backs of "we have not beat these teams in X years".

It would definitely lead to some interesting discussion...I would have to wonder if we had somehow entered an alternate dimension...or if the government was feeding us fake news...

We are Vanderbilt to Alabama now a cupcake it’s sad because the third Saturday in October used to be the one of the best rivalries in college football. I have been flamed on here before for suggesting we end our yearly game with them but it makes sense to do it when you look at the numbers. Tenneseee should quit playing Alabama.

The vast majority of the teams in the nation are cupcakes to Alabama. I mean for crying out loud, the completely embarrassed an absolutely loaded OSU last year. Take LSU 2 years ago. Arguably the greatest CF team if all time and they were barely able to put Bama away.

Every SEC team is Vandy to Bama.

Would you accept a 4-8 year in 2021 if we beat FL-GA-Bama-Vandy? Think hard before you answer..........

I would just to get the damn monkey off our backs of "we have not beat these teams in X years".

This like of thinking is as bad as the OPs. If that were Heupels record this year then he would need to be fired immediately.

Who do you consider Florida's rivals then and why?

Georgia, FSU, Miami for me. Georgia first simply because it’s in conference, the other two for obvious reasons.

Florida-LSU has become very similar to what Florida-Tennessee used to be. Intense games, usually very close, weird things happen, upsets both ways, etc. I would still put Florida-Tennessee right there with LSU in terms of rivalry, but behind Ga/FSU/Miami.

Florida also has a few nuisance rivalries; Kentucky, even though we beat them for like 30-something straight years, looks at UF as a rival, probably spinning from FL being their only equal in basketball particularly during the Billy D years. South Carolina, because they keep hiring our former coaches; Spurrier and Muschamp. Playing against those two former coaches definitely kicked up the intensity of this game. Somehow, UCF also considers Florida a rival, even though we’ve crushed them in the only few times we’ve played them and they’re our pesky little cousins.

Who do you consider Florida's rivals then and why?

1. UGA - They’ve cost us SEC titles dating back to the 1960s. For me they will always be Public Enemy #1. Lindsay Scott never has to pay for a meal in the state of Georgia because we don’t make a play on 3rd and long 40 years ago.

2. FSU - Your little brother grows up and becomes just as successful as you, in spite of taking consistent beatings throughout your childhood.

3. Miami - While I’d love to play them more often, it’s probably a good thing we don’t. This game brings out the worst in both fan bases.

4. LSU - They’ve owned us since Spurrier left.

VN Store

Back