Florida Georgia Bama

Carnac.jpg

What are three things that make me nauseas?

Wait we still have a football team 😜,I kid I kid anyone not wearing UT orange is a enemy/rival if u ask me!! Go Vols

Alabama and Florida are legitimate rivals. uga is a piece of trash that needs to have the gold gilding removed and sink back into misery where it belongs.

The others? They are our 'peers' right now because of systematic incompetence of the AD over the past 15-20 years, but they will never be rivals for me.

The way these teams have dominated us and rather easily for the last 15 years does beg the question or are we just another cupcake on their schedule. In reality we have a much more competitive rivalry with South Carolina and Vanderbilt and Mizzou than the big 3.

I'll bet our baseball team can beat Florida's, Georgia's, or Alabama's football teams any day of the week...at baseball.

Neither. Vandy, UK, and USCe are competitive with UT right now... at one of the lowest ebbs in the history of UT football. They aren't rivals in any true sense of the word.

UT isn't a "rival" to those other schools right now either. If UT starts winning again and takes their share of those games... those rivalries can be resurrected. But right now they're like Lazarus... "Lord, they stinketh".

Neither. Vandy, UK, and USCe are competitive with UT right now... at one of the lowest ebbs in the history of UT football. They aren't rivals in any true sense of the word.

UT isn't a "rival" to those other schools right now either. If UT starts winning again and takes their share of those games... those rivalries can be resurrected. But right now they're like Lazarus... "Lord, they stinketh".
I would beg to differ since 2005 Vandy has beat us 6 times, Kentucky 3 and South Carolina 8 times. That’s fairly competitive.

It depends on who you are asking. You might get a better feel by asking those 3 teams if they consider UT a rival. And you have to have a specific definition of rival because it can mean so many different things.

Would you accept a 4-8 year in 2021 if we beat FL-GA-Bama-Vandy? Think hard before you answer..........

I would just to get the damn monkey off our backs of "we have not beat these teams in X years".

Would you accept a 4-8 year in 2021 if we beat FL-GA-Bama-Vandy? Think hard before you answer..........

I would just to get the damn monkey off our backs of "we have not beat these teams in X years".
. 7 combined wins vs them since 2005 is pathetic

I feel like Tennessee has been somewhat competitive with Georgia. We also typically lose to Florida in very close games, the problem is that we ALWAYS lose. Once in like 16 years is pathetic.

Alabama isn't a rivalry anymore. We are a joke to them. Auburn or LSU are more of a rival to Alabama than we are. Heck, even Ole Miss has played Alabama tougher in the Saban era. We could arguably be the worse annual opponent on Alabama's schedule when it comes to how we have historically performed against Saban.

Reactions: iluvsmesumdooley

VN Store

Back