Florida Gators star Keyontae Johnson collapses on court, in critical but stable condition

Not sure what to make of this.

Eh, nothing to be really taken from that, the fact that he's, presumably, been eased out of the medical coma and is following "simple commands", whatever those may be, is a more positive sign I'd have to believe...Flying his family in was a given, so I don't really read to much into that...Still obviously is an extreme situation.

Stumbled upon this on YouTube. Its an interesting breakdown of what probably happened.

Really hope he is okay.

This is a weird video for someone to make. It’s highly speculative at best. I’m not aware of his Drs nor his family disclosing what underlying condition he has.
Agreed, especially when Key's own grandfather came out and said he's not sure Key had COVID this summer, he just knew he was in contact tracing quarantine. Also anyone remember Reggie Lewis? Hank Gathers? COVID wasn't around then? I get the feeling that some people want this to be COVID related so they can say I told you they shouldn't play.

But at the end of the day all we are doing is speculation and that doesn't really help anybody. What we should be doing is focusing on praying and sending positive energy to Key and hoping for the best for him.

Now that this worry (for the most part) isn't weighing my spirit down, I can channel all of my energy into being absolutely livid at Marco Wilson and To-- Grantham.
Marco, what the hell was that?...You're supposed to be a leader, our best DB, and you pull a stunt like that to literally cost us the game...Unbelievable and unacceptable...And as for Grantham?...Make him leave....Very unhappy with Dan for standing by this guy...Love Dan, but he needs to understand that it isn't wise to hitch yourself to bad coaches...Coaches have lost their jobs for that sorta thing.

Thank you lord for answering everyone's prayers about Key.

Now that this worry (for the most part) isn't weighing my spirit down, I can channel all of my energy into being absolutely livid at Marco Wilson and To-- Grantham.
Marco, what the hell was that?...You're supposed to be a leader, our best DB, and you pull a stunt like that to literally cost us the game...Unbelievable and unacceptable...And as for Grantham?...Make him leave....Very unhappy with Dan for standing by this guy...Love Dan, but he needs to understand that it isn't wise to hitch yourself to bad coaches...Coaches have lost their jobs for that sorta thing.

Thank you lord for answering everyone's prayers about Key.

If this episode with Keyontae should have taught anyone anything at all, it’s just how insignificant the outcome a football game is by comparison, regardless of the circumstances of how said football game was lost.

But you do you...

If this episode with Keyontae should have taught anyone anything at all, it’s just how insignificant the outcome a football game is by comparison, regardless of the circumstances of how said football game was lost.

But you do you...
It was meant to be light hearted, my guy.

Key's issue continues to supersede any and everything athletics related...I just used the fantastic news to add a little ha ha sorta thing...Not about to get baited into something over a harmless, jokey post...Especially when it's not even from a rival fan.

It was meant to be light hearted, my guy.

Key's issue continues to supersede any and everything athletics related...I just used the fantastic news to add a little ha ha sorta thing...Not about to get baited into something over a harmless, jokey post...Especially when it's not even from a rival fan.

Your attempt at being light hearted is noted.

Saw that update on Facebook earlier, and it made my day. While we love to hate, insert team or player, for fun over sports, I have never wanted to see anybody hurt, or go through something like this. I know we all love the games or we wouldn't be here, but they are just games. Continued prayers for this young man and his family.

That is amazing! Praise God!

I understand there was a woman cardiologist in the stands who came down and helped. If true, I hope she is recognized for saving the young man’s life. Hard to believe less than a week ago, he was in a medically induced coma in critical condition.

VN Store

Back