Florida game time - 7p on ESPN.

Wow. People need to relax. It’s only Monday afternoon and people are already getting chippy about Florida 12 days away.

I’m looking forward to it as I always will. You only get to see so many UT games in a lifetime. I’ll enjoy the day watching games and tossing the football w my kid. Firing up the smoker and having tasty food all day. Then weather be willing, have a nice fire outside and watch the game on a streaming TV. Some friends, some libations, some food, and some UT football. And I will root for the kids that wanted to be here and stayed through the mess.

Since I live in Florida, I will be going to the game. I am hoping that they are overlooking us and we find a way to win. I will let you know how the tailgating and treatment from their fan base goes.

Florida comes off a game against bammer and the Vols have a warmup against TN Tech.

Why wouldn't the Vols be happy?

People are gonna talk their ways into this being a win, and then drag the team when we lose like pretty much every person with a brain already knows is going to happen.

These same people calling for the win, will be the same ones bashing the team, fans, refs, and everyone else they can think of when we get curb stomped

Reactions: 08Vol
rule number 1:

do not give the opposition a reason. do not give them locker material. there are a lot of florida and bammer fans on here.

People are gonna talk their ways into this being a win, and then drag the team when we lose like pretty much every person with a brain already knows is going to happen.

These same people calling for the win, will be the same ones bashing the team, fans, refs, and everyone else they can think of when we get curb stomped
And if we don't get curbstomped are you gonna be over here saying you got it wrong! GBO!!!!

It's a nothing to lose, everything to gain game. So no stress for me until Mizzou game honestly

Heading to our first game in Gainesville, have no idea what to do down there. Anyone ever been? What are some must visits?

Hoping that once Alabama woodsheds them this Sat that coach Mullen says I’m out off to Jacksonville I go. Team loses interest and then we beat them like a drum. I’m an optimist.

Did I see that Richardson has a bad hamstring? That kid is kinda awesome at the football

Heading to our first game in Gainesville, have no idea what to do down there. Anyone ever been? What are some must visits?
. Probaly the worst fans in the SEC IMO. Me and my dad and cousin went in 1997 we got cups thrown at us and cussed at they peeled my dads UT decals off his truck. Now we were a top 5 team back in 97 and had Peyton the rivalry was fierce and even though we had as much talent or more than them we still couldn’t beat them much then. You couldn’t pay me to go down there again now for a game where we haven’t won since 2003 we will get boat raced again this year.

As much as I hate the gators ( I would always trade 3 W's to beat them), those people are going to beat us like red headed mule. How long, oh Lord, how long?

The points didn’t bother me. It’s the continuous lack of basic football fundamentals Tennessee continues to miss. I don’t think there’s a team in the country over the years that keeps that trend going other than Tennessee. Somehow Tennessee manages to do very well in week one, but falls flat in week 2. The 2nd quarter is a total wreck for whatever reason. Then the whole inside the 5 and penalty after penalty. We can’t make those mistakes and get where Tennessee wants to be.

Tennessee has talent and a lot of it but the frustration comes out when they don’t do simple things well and to expect it to get better in 2 weeks is a lot when we don’t have a good team to prep against.
You can't apply a "trend" with this team. New coach and basically new players. Nothing in the past impacts the product we have on the field now.

VN Store

Back