Florida game time - 7p on ESPN.

Well there is an advantage to playing a team that's highly ranked right after they get skull drug by Bama

Maybe they have nothing left in tank

Unless Tennessee starts Hooker, cleans up the undisciplined actions, and plays much better defense you should probably go to the movies that Saturday night

Reactions: BigALWiLson
Furthermore, that defense will get plenty of reps and the offense will be rested.

not good for Tennessee.

Reactions: 08Vol
No? I didn’t see the time posted so I did. Who are you to tell someone not to be negative?

You’ve quit on this team how many times already?
You're a joke. Just quit watching this team and go be a fan of someone else. I am excited to see this team play because of what I saw Saturday. We have players that want to be here and care about each other. We FINALLY have coaches that know what they are doing. Much like how we weeded out the weak players over the off-season, we need to weed weak fans like you out of the program. Bye.

Then what was your point of posting? Just another opportunity to moan about how bad we are?
I imagine he posted because he felt like it. Just like i did with this reply....because I f*****g felt like it. Nobody, AND I REPEAT, NOBODY needs your permission or your blessing to do so. If you don't like it, hit that ignore button just like I am going to do with you or take a hint from your screen name and fade the f*** away.........

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
You're a joke. Just quit watching this team and go be a fan of someone else. I am excited to see this team play because of what I saw Saturday. We have players that want to be here and care about each other. We FINALLY have coaches that know what they are doing. Much like how we weeded out the weak players over the off-season, we need to weed weak fans like you out of the program. Bye.

I’m a joke for knowing what to expect when most of you are guilty of folding at the first sign of failure. Bye.

I’m a joke for knowing what to expect when most of you are guilty of folding at the first sign of failure. Bye.
What did you expect from last weeks game? A 3 score blowout? So they defied your expectations? Uhhh? What a concept. Pitt is on par with UF and has a better QB. Feel bad for fans like you.

Don't know why everyone is praising Florida, they don't have a great passing qb either. Play the run bring the heat and make them pass. Of course we have to find our passing game as well. GBO!!!!

What did you expect from last weeks game? A 3 score blowout? So they defied your expectations? Uhhh? What a concept. Pitt is on par with UF and has a better QB. Feel bad for fans like you.

no, I expected better play from week 1 to 2. Tennessee took a step back or remained the same. Pitt wouldn’t beat UF. 😂

Don't know why everyone is praising Florida, they don't have a great passing qb either. Play the run bring the heat and make them pass. Of course we have to find our passing game as well. GBO!!!!
They can beat us either way it doesn’t matter if they are one dimensional

I imagine he posted because he felt like it. Just like i did with this reply....because I f*****g felt like it. Nobody, AND I REPEAT, NOBODY needs your permission or your blessing to do so. If you don't like it, hit that ignore button just like I am going to do with you or take a hint from your screen name and fade the f*** away.........

Lol, go see a therapist

VN Store

Back