Florida game fatigue already setting in (what are your plans?)

FBtime

From reading all the posts on here, to watching game previews, reading various articles...it's just too much! I think the tipping point was reading about how we should consider rotating QBs lol. I am just ready to get to Friday morning when me and my little brother head east to God's country, play 18 holes of Golf and spend the night in Kingston. Then wake up Saturday morning and head to Knoxville to be a part of it all! LFG!

What are your plans and when do they start??

From reading all the posts on here, to watching game previews, reading various articles...it's just too much! I think the tipping point was reading about how we should consider rotating QBs lol. I am just ready to get to Friday morning when me and my little brother head east to God's country, play 18 holes of Golf and spend the night in Kingston. Then wake up Saturday morning and head to Knoxville to be a part of it all! LFG!

I will be watching the game on television and listening to Bob and Pat online.

Heading up to God’s country from West TN on Friday morning. Will be my 16 year old daughter’s first game in Knoxville. She’s in for one hell of a show as her first experience.

Of course, the wife, my son, and brother all in tow as well.

GBO

Sounds like an awesome plan!

Reactions: Voltopia and FBtime
FBTIME WROTE " play 18 holes of Golf and spend the night in Kingston. Then wake up Saturday morning and head to Knoxville to be a part of it all!"

I grew up around Kingston a good bit. Played golf at Lakeside many times.

Yeah havent we won this already? stomped the gators in the dirt by 4 TDs and Hooker is now looking strong for the Heisman. Looking forward to the LSU game.....oh wait, we still havent played FL yet you say?

me, I'm wishing I had bought season tickets when the ticket office called. I will be outside watching the game from my porch facing the Tennessee River (KY Lake) and wishing I was there make as much noise as possible on every offensive possession for FL.

And having some craft beers

this game-week is in wicked sloooooow motion to me

FBTIME WROTE " play 18 holes of Golf and spend the night in Kingston. Then wake up Saturday morning and head to Knoxville to be a part of it all!"

I grew up around Kingston a good bit. Played golf at Lakeside many times.

Well we are actually playing in Cookeville at White Plains. Was rated a little higher.

Gonna make some tiramisu and watch the hallmark channel. Or lifetime! So many possibilities!

Last edited:
Flying into Knoxville tomorrow night. Spend Friday walking the campus, hit up the bookstore and lunch. The spend Friday night with college friends. Get up early and hit campus in the morning and get ready to tailgate all day then watch us stomp the Gators. Probably go out after the game since the game will get over early. Sunday morning, get up and grab brunch then head to the airport and fly home.

My wife will be out of the house before kickoff - she says I'm too loud. But how are the coaches and players gonna hear me if I'm not loud? Still warm so probably not gonna do chili - just light snacks. Grandson has a flag football game at 11 then I'll head back home to coach us thru this one.

Coming from middle TN Friday night and staying at the Staybridge in Turkey Creek.
Getting up at the ass crack of dawn Saturday and headed to the tailgate. There's nothing like cracking a 7am beer with a gator ass kicking incoming.

I'm absolutely worthless at work this week.
1663775366653.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife and I are taking our 4 kids to the game and they are out of their minds excited! Headed up on Friday from Hickory, NC and staying at Wilderness of the Smokies for some water park fun! My 12 year old is begging to go to Gameday but his older sister and mother may overrule his request. 🤣🤣. Let’s Go Vols!!

I’m headed on a motorcycle camping trip to the MotoAmerica Superbike races in Birmingham this weekend. I’ll actually take the game in from my phone at my camping spot at the races. No stress here… just a great ride with my son and an exciting sports weekend.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back