Florida fan's experience. Some spicy words.

34myw7.gif

Reactions: volspeach
"The nicest mean people I ever seen!" lol.[/QUOTE

I last attended a game at Florida some 25 years ago. The students in the upper deck were pissing on the Vol fans below. On the way into the game with my wife, several of the Florida fans were yelling inappropriate language shouts. When we went back to our car, several persons had "key scrapped the paint on three of the doors"...that ended forever going to a game in Florida.

That coach with the big ones ....going for it on 4th down throughout the game. That happens when you lose to Kentucky the previous week and desperate for a win.

Reactions: OrangeRaid Vol #1
Y'all reckon that feller right there needs a hug?

Being one of the "Nicest mean people ever" is going on my resume

Well done, sir.... well done.

Reactions: Stephen Gray
[QUOTE="I last attended a game at Florida some 25 years ago. The students in the upper deck were pissing on the Vol fans below. On the way into the game with my wife, several of the Florida fans were yelling inappropriate language shouts. When we went back to our car, several persons had "key scrapped the paint on three of the doors"...that ended forever going to a game in Florida. ][/QUOTE]

Going to the Swamp is not required to suffer extremely obscene and rude behavior by jort-attired Gator fans. While tailgating with parents in the small lot directly behind the Education building above the main tailgate lot adjacent to Neyland, a gang of 6 20-something white male UF fans came through our tailgate shouting obscenities while raising middle fingers at elderly folks quietly enjoying their food. No one at the tailgate acknowledged or spoke to them. The 6 70-something aged parents and friends simply sat shocked at the behavior. This was on our campus without the slightest provocation from a group where the youngest was over 40 and female. Our group was isolated from any larger group of VOL fans who might have come to the aid of our group.
The poor white trash reputation of Florida fans as rude inbred a$$holes is well earned.

VN Store

Back