Florida expecting big changes on the defensive staff...

After winning the East. They are not content with almost. It's looking like Tennessee is going to have very few coaching changes, if any at all. What has Jim Chaney or Chris Weinke done that should allow them to keep their jobs. If anyone on this site gave their employer the results these two have you would be "let go". Fulmer is entirely too loyal to his coaches and that got him fired once.

Please use real logic here. This is a dumb post. Weinke is gone. Chaney will be here and has a proven track record. The 2 coaches who hamstrung the offense are GONE. Friend and Weinke and now JG has been told to GET. The offense will turn the corner and all these dumb post will stop come time for Spring ball

Please use real logic here. This is a dumb post. Weinke is gone. Chaney will be here and has a proven track record. The 2 coaches who hamstrung the offense are GONE. Friend and Weinke and now JG has been told to GET. The offense will turn the corner and all these dumb post will stop come time for Spring ball
Weinke’s contract is up in Feb. 2022 so is it 100% he will be fired before spring practice and how does that influence the Ty Simpson recruitment?

I have visceral reaction whenever the VOLS are announced as the CBS game of the week. It is hard to imagine ratings are great.
U couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. The only good thing for me up here is my michigan buddys can kinda relate right now. And my buckeye buddys just feel sorry for me. 😒

Reactions: SpookyAction
I hope so.

Pruitt needs to let Chaney run the offense completely through. Or else all these changes are for not.

Weinke is still on staff and was given an extension in March...

I read an interview with someone who coached Manning at UT.
He said that he could watch Manning improve on an hourly basis.
Explain a new concept in the team room and Manning got it.
Take him out on the field later the same day and he would apply the new concept.
My impression is that the same kind of coaching just made JG's head explode.
Bailey missed a lot of time. I hope he's a fast learner.
I tend to agree with your assessment of JG. He continually made the same rookie type mistakes over and over.... mistakes that even the worst QB coach in the country would have addressed.... I wonder if he’s just not coachable.....

Reactions: USF grad in TN
After winning the East. They are not content with almost. It's looking like Tennessee is going to have very few coaching changes, if any at all. What has Jim Chaney or Chris Weinke done that should allow them to keep their jobs. If anyone on this site gave their employer the results these two have you would be "let go". Fulmer is entirely too loyal to his coaches and that got him fired once.

All of you that think Chaney was the problem with the O or team this year HAVE NO CLUE about COLLEGE FOOTBALL and SHOULDN'T MAKE COMMENTS UNTIL YOU DO!!! Chaney is still one of the top 10 OCs out there. He just needs a better than average SEC QB, better than average SEC OL, better than average SEC RB, and better than average SEC WRs. Is that too much to ask for out of a top ten all time football team that has a great tradition and great facilities, campus, etc... to make it happen???

We have had qbs...

Offenses flounder when players arent developed and improved. See our qbs as an example

You don't know that Chaney was given the chance to develop JG. I don't know that he wasn't. But, I do know what Chaney did with Breeze, Orton, Crompton, Bray, Peterman, Allen, and Fromm.

If Weinke stays, I’m guessing it has a lot to do with his relationship with Ty Simpson. A lot of reports that Simpson’s relationship with Weinke is a key for UT.
Different set of circumstances, but why do I get the feeling that we screw things up again and have to watch Ty ball out somewhere else much like Lawrence at Clemson. Such a Tennessee thing. Almost has to happen that way.

If Florida's news isn't they are paying pruitts buy out and hiring him as their dc I don't wanna here it.

VN Store

Back