Florida Dilemma?

ssims6

Sleeper Pick
Okay so I'm sitting here looking whose on our board and whose Florida's board left and I'm trying to figure out a few things. Florida is a team who while losing Boateng (transfer) and Baker (draft) they are always stock pilled at WR (Caldwell and Harvin to name a few). Currently they are in the running for R. Johnson (looking better since it sounds like he dropped Mich.), D. Thompson, T. Toliver, A. Paige, and I believe Van Dyke is another possibility at WR. So, I guess my question is why would Paige or any of those other 4/5 star WRs go there? You have all this talent there when we lose our top 3 WRs. I guess if anyone could feel free to enlighten me pleaseeeee. Because if you are that good at WR wouldn't you want to go to a place where you get early PT and shine not some plus where each WR is as good as the next. Plus, if anyone knows how many commits they can take do tell cuz they also have a lot of commits currently.

They probably want to win rings, and UF just proved that they are able.

Van Dyke is a DB and may switch to UM. I think Tolliver is LSU bound and Thompson is UM bound. Johnson may end up as a DB if they land him. They might have Paige on the backburner and that may bite them ala Nevin McKenzie.

Van Dyke is a DB and may switch to UM. I think Tolliver is LSU bound and Thompson is UM bound. Johnson may end up as a DB if they land him. They might have Paige on the backburner and that may bite them ala Nevin McKenzie.
:clap:

VN Store

Back