Florida - Charleston Southern observations...

I hope UF beats them by 100, and then destroys Troy as well. Im ready 2 suck it up and go into the swamp to battle. Tennessee has absolutely nuthin to lose. LETS GO BIG ORANGE

Either Florida is really THAT fast, or CS is really THAT slow. I'm guessing a bit of both.

Florida's Offense sucks

Less total yards, yds passing, yds rushing, score than UT today

Serious?

Also look at the First downs converted and yards gained by Charleston Southern...Im just saying, maybe...well MAYBE, we can pull off a 03' Miami game.

Also look at the First downs converted and yards gained by Charleston Southern...Im just saying, maybe...well MAYBE, we can pull off a 03' Miami game.

18 first downs and 323 total yards

18 first downs and 323 total yards

Against freshman and backups from the 2nd quarter on. We didn't look all that great today, the drop passes killed me. We also took some bad angles on some tackles and had some dumb penalties. The only injury was Carl Johnson with a leg injury but nothing serious. All in all not a bad scrimmage.

we didn't have 3 defensive starters in at all as well plus they loaded up on the backups early in the 2nd quarter....

If Florida gave up 320 yards against CSU, imagine how many they are going to give up against the current #1 offense in the NCAA (Tennessee). I'm thinking upwards of around 1300 or 1400 yds.

VN Store

Back