Flip Candidates?

I think it’s awesome to think about who we can get in our 23 class, but we stack this with getting top level transfers. Give me Darnell Washington and the Illinois running back.
Washington will likely go pro. I’d like to see us snag Jaheim Bell though. He’s more of a receiving threat and he can be a short yardage back. Him along with Warren, Browder, and Davis would be a nice TE group and give us a little bit of everything

I might say Arik Gilbert would be a good flip candidate. Incredible athlete, plays the TE position that has been very heavily and effectively used by Golesh previously, and had a phenomenal start to his career but since stalled at just two catches all season, those during garbage time against Vandy, but those other issues. Commit to LSU, transfer & commit to Florida, then flip to Georgia, then missed the '21 season, and hasn't even traveled w/the team to some games this year. Mental health needs are a real thing and all for the young man getting the help he needs, but a lot of red flags to go along w/the sky-high talent potential.

I'd say similar things about Zach Evans. Lots of potential and probably more talented than anyone on our current roster in that position, buried behind the freshman on the depth chart, but the flags. Oh my, the flags, the flags, the red flags are aplenty w/that one.

Keith - yes
Ramil - I think so tbh
Tyler Scott - yes if we have room
Searcy - yes if we have room
Dowdell - won’t end up at Oregon but needs to make it in to be realistic for us
Carter - don’t see it at the moment
Williams - don’t see it at the moment

I'd be going hard at Bai Jobe, Jordan Hall, Kedrick Reescano. Michigan State is a dumpster fire that had some decent commits that a surely looking around now.

Keith - yes
Ramil - I think so tbh
Tyler Scott - yes if we have room
Searcy - yes if we have room
Dowdell - won’t end up at Oregon but needs to make it in to be realistic for us
Carter - don’t see it at the moment
Williams - don’t see it at the moment
Much obliged. Not to be greedy, but, any other names we should remember/watch out for?

Reactions: Tnfan41
Do you have inside info? He didn't make it in Saturday due to weather.
The only inside info I’ve ever had was darick Rogers and it was inside info for about 12 hours at most. Did not see that he didnt make it. Either way, dude had a visit scheduled and every intention of making it, so leaving him on the list.

Reactions: bigl3327
The only inside info I’ve ever had was darick Rogers and it was inside info for about 12 hours at most. Did not see that he didnt make it. Either way, dude had a visit scheduled and every intention of making it, so leaving him on the list.
Darick "Chubby" Rogers :):):)--------

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back