Flip Candidates?

Is Mauigoa actually a serious flip possibility or just chatter? I haven't been paying attention to his recruitment after his commitment to Miami as well as I should have haha.
There's no evidence yet that it's a serious possibility. Everyone just thinks Miami's bad start would help our case.

Last edited:
Hopefully the transfer portal will become our friend if we don't flip anyone. I don't think anybody at any position could go wrong by coming to Tennessee right now. Our offense is a monster that show no sign of slowing down and only getting better at every level. On defense if the secondary wasn't so bad with it's play I would honestly say that I believe we had a really great chance at going to Atlanta for the SEC Championship. I don't care how good Georgia and Alabama are they are not invisible. That is why for the first time in a very long times recruits can now look at Tennessee and say that a place I can go win and succeed in every aspect.

Likely/Possible
Arion Carter
Khalifa Keith
Ayden Williams

Wishful
Francis Mauigoa
Carnell Tate
Justin Jefferson
Lucas Simmons
TJ Searcy
Roderick Robinson
Jeremiah Cobb
JMO, but if we get Arion Carter and Keith, then that's a home run.

Robinson is a man child at the high school level, but I'd take Keith over him. Keith is severely underrated. I really don't want our LBs to have to deal with him if he stays with Kentucky.

Arion Carter is a stud.

JMO, but if we get Arion Carter and Keith, then that's a home run.

Robinson is a man child at the high school level, but I'd take Keith over him. Keith is severely underrated. I really don't want our LBs to have to deal with him if he stays with Kentucky.

Arion Carter is a stud.
I would absolutely love to get Keith and him eventually get up to about 230 and be used as a hybrid RB/H-Back

Has there been word on talks with the last 3?

Not to my knowledge. I know Ramil has visited Auburn recently so he’s not entirely locked down. Harsin is clearly getting fired so either Cobb is just all Auburn til the day that he dies or we’ll be right in the mix.

VN Store

Back