• POS WR
  • HEIGHT 6-0
  • WEIGHT 172
  • HIGH SCHOOL Cardinal Gibbons
  • HOME TOWN Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • CLASS 2021
Troy Stellato, Cardinal Gibbons, Wide Receiver

Troy Stellato , 2021 Wide Receiver - Rivals.com

"They’ve been keeping up with me for a while now and they finally offered," he said of UT. "Big time SEC program and one of the best schools in the country. I’ve watched them a lot. I don’t think they did that well (in 2018) but it was Coach (Jeremy) Pruitt's first year and he will turn it around this year.

"Vandy is an amazing school, academically, and a good football school in the SEC. I think they're one of the best schools academically in the country, very important because I know football won’t last forever and I want to get a good degree at a very prestigious school."

The productive prospect, who clocked in the 4.4s in the 40-yard dash at The Opening Miami this spring, is also armed with a 3.5 GPA. Stellato says he has a quartet of programs on his mind at this early stage in his recruitment. Each has already offered. "I’m considering all of them but at this point Vandy, Tennessee, Kentucky and Boston College I like a lot," he said. "UK is where my QB from last year (Nik Scalzo) is going and him and I have a great connection, so possibly reuniting and playing at the next level together could be a possibility.

"And I’m from the Boston area and all my family still lives up there so that’s always a possibility. They have a great academic program. It’s really nice. Very scenic because everything’s pretty old but it’s nice. I'm trying to go check out BC when I go up in June." Programs yet to offer one of the best in south Florida could get him on campus this offseason, too. "I'm going back up to Ohio State in the beginning of June, supposed to go to Michigan and Notre Dame as well in the beginning of June," he said.

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back