'20 FL WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Bump. Saw a video where he had a nice 74yd TD grab. Any news on him? I know he was listed as a potential flip candidate.

The Freshman QB for Carol City is really going to be good. Poised and moves in the pocket really good. If he grows a few inches, coaches will be busting his door down.

Game is on ESPN U. Deerfield Beach vs Carol City

I know it's Bama, but his QB is going to be Mac Jones next year there more than likely, who tf wants to run routes for him. Could easily come here be #1 or #2 depending on Gibbs and play all 3-4 years with Bailey.
Surely this resonates with receivers. We are WIDE OPEN at receiver next year and we have Maurer and Bailey. Those guys will toss the tater around. Come be the guy here!

Reactions: yabo and jakez4ut
I know it's Bama, but his QB is going to be Mac Jones next year there more than likely, who tf wants to run routes for him. Could easily come here be #1 or #2 depending on Gibbs and play all 3-4 years with Bailey.
well at one point i think he and bailey were fairly "tight".....they at least seemed to get a long on social media.......

there's no doubt we need upgrades at WR with who's leaving next year, so i'm all for this.........hope there's something to it.

Reactions: yabo

VN Store

Back