'20 FL WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Alabama literally just took his commitment. I don’t think this is a git shirt. Could be he committed without realizing how many stud receivers UA was gonna take in to an already loaded WR room.
and we'll be there, when the lights start flashing, and they're calling for last call...........all like, "hey, remember us?" lol. i bet we'll start to look pretty good then...........................................

It's funny, I always thought us that got the experience wanted it again and that was worse.
But I don't think it matters. I've noticed there's negative and positive in all the age groups, no pattern.

Pure personality I think. I've seen several of the negative leaning posters show the same traits in different threads, completely different subjects. Same with the posi folks. Just personalities.
Some people are just more analytical.

that ONE? c'mon.............................................................lol.
I'm usually on an island. The mob is a couple of years in my rear view mirror more often than not on this board. I do kind of enjoy reading posts bashing Butch by posters who were ready to go to war for the guy a couple of years ago. Eventually, we will make the right hire and you will know it's on because people will quote my posts and berate me for being a posivol. Eyes on me.

I'm usually on an island. The mob is a couple of years in my rear view mirror more often than not on this board. I do kind of enjoy reading posts bashing Butch by posters who were ready to go to war for the guy a couple of years ago. Eventually, we will make the right hire and you will know it's on because people will quote my posts and berate me for being a posivol. Eyes on me.
lol. that'll be the day!!!

Hate to be realistic and know I don't post enough for some of you people, BUT: Does it matter if Alabama recruits over him or doesn't take him? A 4-star is a 4-star if his evaluation is legit.
Yes it matters in the since that a good player is still uncommitted. That's all. GBO!

VN Store

Back