'20 FL WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Alabama already has three WR's committed, with two of them being 6'0-6'1'' and <200lbs. Who knows if they're recruiting over one or both with TJB..

Just read Bama 247 board, their fans are expecting this commitment but realizing it's not a lock, that he might choose UT, they're already pregaming a meltdown if it doesn't go there way. This would feel really good if he picked UT.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
I’m still hearing Alabama right now. Doesn’t mean thinks won’t t change leading up to this announcement. Working on contacting more people at this time. Will let you know if I hear anything else

Scouting Report
  • EVALUATED 10/26/2018Charles Power
    NATIONAL WRITER
  • PROJECTION2-3 Round
    DAY 2
  • COMPARISONTaywan Taylor
    TENNESSEE TITANS
Evaluation

Has a stocky, thicker frame for the position. Build somewhat resembles that of a running back. Owns well-above-average long speed. Highly productive pass catcher who put forth a breakout junior season, scoring 17 touchdowns on just 38 catches. Shows the ability to create splash plays at all levels. Easily creates separation off the line of scrimmage and is a downfield threat with high level change of direction and pace within his routes. Tracks the ball well downfield. Also presents a threat out of the slot and in the quick game with the ability to maximize yardage after the catch. Faces top competition and Power 5 caliber cornerbacks on a near weekly basis. Production and skills outpace his sheer physical ability. Projects as a multi-year starter at the Power 5 level with the ability to play in the slot and outside. Has the upside to develop into an early round NFL draft pick.
I went to WKU when Taywan Taylor was there and at least in college that dude was a burner. Would be a great pick up for our WR group.

Reactions: jakez4ut
So is Callahan basing his prediction off the bama guys or does he have any info? Seems strange that Florida/Miami guys are thinking its here

Julian Fleming has made his decision and shut down recruiting before his announcement. Bama probably knows he's headed elsewhere, which makes room for TJB. Or they may know he's committing to them, which eliminates the spot.

With Saban, a committable offer now doesn't necessarily mean committable offer in the fall. This one could be fluid, no matter where he commits now.

Not feeling good about this one. Probably got told by Bama's staff to jump in now or there won't be a spot left.

23d01f9d-d446-4a6d-b2fe-41d9d49cf092-jpeg.206166

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch

Unfortunately, coach Tino Sunseri' tweet strongly suggests it's bama. Rough stretch in recruiting for TN compared to those we're chasing. Still long ways to go though. Pruitt & co. will need to show great improvement this year. No more blowouts to Mizzou and Vandy!!

We need to win 8 or 9 games this year and I think we will.

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back