'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I seriously cannot wait to see this guy play. Justin Hunter with more bulk.
The most drunk I’ve ever been was kickoff at the Florida game in Gainesville 2011. The most sober I’ve ever been was Moments later when Justin Hunter tore his ACL. There I was thinking the VOLS offense was about to rewrite history... next thing you know I’m sweating out Jim Beam and Miller lite through my ironic Jorts and orange suspenders. By the end of it, I don’t know what was more chaffed: my pride, my bank account, or my nipples... thanks for listening. God I hate Florida.

I believe he will be better than Hunter was. The coaching staff at the time was terrible and for Bray to be the worst NFL teams ever saw at the whiteboard speaks volumes about the level of coaching they received.

Reactions: tennvols77
This kid is more of Da'rick and Justin Hunter combined. We'll have to see once he gets here if he can stretch the field like Hunter. I think Hyatt will be the first to see the field because he is by far the fastest and most polished coming in.

Thinking about the future is starting to get really exciting! I wish I could just fast forward to the season already 😔

And I think all guys I listed will get NFL combine timed eventually. 4.5 is absolutely flying. 4.4 is elite. And sub 4.4 transcendent speed. Especially if they're able to apply that speed to the field of play.

Remember when Eric Berry was supposedly 4.34 coming out of Fairburn, GA? Over his days at UT his play did not suggest anything different speedwise.
Then heGets to the combine and runs 4.47.

So if these guys can play anywhere close to theses listed 40 times then we are in for a treat. But I doubt all of those guys are sub 4.4
Just Hyatt imo.

I remember when Peter Warrick was destroying defenses at FSU, it was said during a telecast that he ran 4.28 at camp.
Comes to the combine and runs 4.56.
Thought Berry ran a 4.39 at the combine. I know Robert Meachem ran a 4.39. That might have been their best times though.

This kid is more of Da'rick and Justin Hunter combined. We'll have to see once he gets here if he can stretch the field like Hunter. I think Hyatt will be the first to see the field because he is by far the fastest and most polished coming in.
More Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Megatron, and Julian Edelman for best comparison.

Reactions: bigorange

VN Store

Back