'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Just when I think I figured out who our best WR will be from this class, I keep thinking to myself, “Well, we have Wideman, Calloway, Beckwith, and Hyatt.” You can’t pick one.
I think all of these dudes will have great careers and be pro players.

Edit: no I’m not being bias, because honestly, I think most of this class will play on Sunday’s.

There was also much talk of Haynes King 400 time.
I was sold as soon as it was brought to our attention. Even if he's not any good, every team needs guys who run/ran the 400. Directly correlates with national championship level football on the college level. Hell, that has been the case in the NFL since Art Donovan was wrecking people.

And Reggie's mom got a new house around that time.If you want the best you have to go by the bank on the way to purchase.

Reggie's problem was he took $300K from boyz in the hood not affiliated with the school., these were not your usual bag men. After graduating they wanted their money back. Reggie told them to go vug themselves. They threatened to tell, he told them go tell. They told and never got their money back. Reggie laughed all the way to the bank and SC took the heat. Reggie read them for being wanksters as he grew up in SoCal, he knew who was hard and who wasn't. The idea was nobody thought Reggie would allow the story to see the light of day cause the Heisman would be revoked, he said vug the Heisman and he rest is history.

Reggie's problem was he took $300K from boyz in the hood not affiliated with the school., these were not your usual bag men. After graduating they wanted their money back. Reggie told them to go vug themselves. They threatened to tell, he told them go tell. They told and never got their money back. Reggie laughed all the way to the bank and SC took the heat. Reggie read them for being wanksters as he grew up in SoCal, he knew who was hard and who wasn't. The idea was nobody thought Reggie would allow the story to see the light of day cause the Heisman would be revoked, he said vug the Heisman and he rest is history.

Every time this thread gets bumped I am expecting a video of him dunking on someone.
I’m disappointed when it’s not hahaha. I really like this kid. After a bit in Coach Fitz’ S&C program, he’s gonna be even more lethal than he already is. Strength, length, freakish athleticism........just for you @Glitch @chargervol TWSS!!!

I think we will have growing pains, Palmer only experience coming back and I see some type of QB issues early with the staff not wanting to commit to Bailey day one and then struggling through the transition period of JG/Maurer/Bailey. Hope I'm wrong.

Brandon Johnson is also returning. He led us in receiving yards in 2017. I'd say that's pretty good experience returning between him, Palmer, and Keyton. And DWA at TE. Lot's of experienced playmakers for any of our QBs to throw to in 2020. Having the same OC for another year should help as well.

Edit: thought DWA had another year. Scratch him then.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back