'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Told y’all smh
Never a doubt from me. I knew the hot sauce would wear off and our coaches would reel him back in by today. Having Weinke close friends with his family, 5 star Bailey, Chaney, proof of WR’s getting the ball downfield, we’re on the rise, etc. just makes sense.

Guy is correct a lot along with Witfong. I’m feeling good
images

Never a doubt from me. I knew the hot sauce would wear off and our coaches would reel him back in by today. Having Weinke close friends with his family, 5 star Bailey, Chaney, proof of WR’s getting the ball downfield, we’re on the rise, etc. just makes sense.
I knew you didn’t doubt. Everyone needs your mindset. Put the faith in the coaches and don’t make a big deal about it if a kid doesn’t pick UT because at the end of the day one guys decision isn’t gonna make or break the program

I knew you didn’t doubt. Everyone needs your mindset. Put the faith in the coaches and don’t make a big deal about it if a kid doesn’t pick UT because at the end of the day one guys decision isn’t gonna make or break the program
Mindset is everything in life.

This is a monster get. Big, fast, Elite WR ready day 1. Harrison Bailey and Jim Chaney are smiling today.

Finishing with Beckwith and Wideman has us at 10 in the rankings on 247. If we somehow got Evans today or later on it’d have us at 7th and only 1 point behind Floriduh

Reactions: quadlee21

VN Store

Back