'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Me...? Being negative? LOL you must have me confused with the wrong guy

I'm not starting in on you whiskers. Already feel bad for the other day.
You weren't saying anything, people just kept posting inaccurate stuff and pulling posts is my thing, like quiting at half time is yours.

Admit it, you were probably laughing when dude gave the speech about you never calling out positive people 😂 And it was getting likes! Ha.
I was like, am I the only person here that met catbone more than 2 weeks ago?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Tennessee is the smart move. A WR of his caliber should be champing at the bit for a chance to play with a 5* QB who can drop dimes and make him a national star.

I think he's a smart kid.

This is the main thing bothering me. I'm not skeert of Kiffin but we all know that he's going to get his share.
But if he walks straight in the door, takes that OL and QB situation in comparison, recruits this kid for less time than Gucci spends in the bathroom.. and the kid becomes a Rebel black bear something, something?

Does concern me what else is going on and exactly what he is selling. Yeah, he can recruit but this is a bit much for anyone.

Yancy Porter has flipped two CB’s back to undecided for guys he originally had to Ole Miss, Kaufman and Henderson. Hopefully Wideman will be next.

Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
This is the main thing bothering me. I'm not skeert of Kiffin but we all know that he's going to get his share.
But if he walks straight in the door, takes that OL and QB situation in comparison, recruits this kid for less time than Gucci spends in the bathroom.. and the kid becomes a Rebel black bear something, something?

Does concern me what else is going on and exactly what he is selling. Yeah, he can recruit but this is a bit much for anyone.

Snake oil is all that Joey Freshwater has at the present. Well, that and booster assistance.

Reactions: tennvols77
Almost feels like kid sticks with FSU and surprises most everyone. Hope not but that's how I'm feeling right now.

Beckwith is a Vol.

Not sure I even want Evan's anymore. Good talent. Just tired of the wishy washy. Major interest in us then seems like he is meh about us.

Would love a surprise signee.

Reactions: Catbone

VN Store

Back