'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

We will be fine, we needed one big and physical WR in this class and got that and more in Beckwith- who already has an SEC body. Just needs more polish since he will be new to the position.

You have to question Wideman’s logic in choosing OM, it’s like going to a restaurant and ordering Potted Meat (Ole Miss) instead of the steak (UT).
We will be fine even if we don’t sign anyone tomorrow. Remember that his class last year seems to contain no duds.

giphy.gif
Wait a minute, which ones Bass?🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

A couple of Ole Miss mods with bad CB %s have him to Ole Miss. By all accounts the kid hasn't given anybody the green light. Wiltfong is the CB Mac Daddy and he has the good guys.

I'll panic when Callahan puts his in for OM. And by panic I mean be slightly bummed out for about 5 minutes.

A couple of Ole Miss mods with bad CB %s have him to Ole Miss. By all accounts the kid hasn't given anybody the green light. Wiltfong is the CB Mac Daddy and he has the good guys.

I'll panic when Callahan puts his in for OM. And by panic I mean be slightly bummed out for about 5 minutes.
To be fair, wiltfong predicted UT in an article yesterday, before momentum shifted. He hasn’t put in a CB to my knowledge. There aren’t any CBs for UT at this point. Waiting for em to start rolling in about 10a tomorrow.

Let’s hope he doesn’t wake up in the morning and see a Rebel shadow on his wall.

That’s for the old heads around here.

To be fair, wiltfong predicted UT in an article yesterday, before momentum shifted. He hasn’t put in a CB to my knowledge. There aren’t any CBs for UT at this point. Waiting for em to start rolling in about 10a tomorrow.
What momentum shift? An Ole Miss mod with a shot in the dark?

The further away we get from the OM visit the better I like our odds.

Reactions: smokeyz1

VN Store

Back