'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Wideman isn't going to see anything in Oxford that tops anything he saw in Knoxville. Only thing he could see that would sway him from The Hill to The Grove would be Rodney Garner suddenly wearing an Ole Miss hat and holding out a suitcase full of Benjamins and Garner ain't leaving his Alma Mater to work under Kiffin.

Wideman isn't going to see anything in Oxford that tops anything he saw in Knoxville. Only thing he could see that would sway him from The Hill to The Grove would be Rodney Garner suddenly wearing an Ole Miss hat and holding out a suitcase full of Benjamins and Garner ain't leaving his Alma Mater to work under Kiffin.
But Andrew Ra....errr.....I mean secking said this was a possibility when he delivered his super duper top secret information to us. It’s gotta be true.

He’s a petty and vindictive immature grown man. (Nothing all that in reference to the offer, whatever he’s free to recruit) but hey he’s cool, a swinger, has a dope alias, and suave hair. Let’s glorify him. 🙄

He’s a real-life Ryan Phillipe character. Tool bag.

Except Kiffin is also now a little fat.

Just looking at the paper, things have to be in favor of UT here even if he does visit Ole Miss. 5* QB? Check. Elite OC? Check. Tee Martin developing him....I mean, c'mon. Got to think that we offer the kid more than Lane does. Even two hours closer to his home than Oxford.

Hes coming to UT you guys need to calm down. Ole Piss is still Ole Piss. The initial excitement around OM with Kiffin may be cool to a recruit, but then you have to sit down at home and think, do I really want to play in front of 35,000 fans per game and get destroyed by the SEC West every year?

Just looking at the paper, things have to be in favor of UT here even if he does visit Ole Miss. 5* QB? Check. Elite OC? Check. Tee Martin developing him....I mean, c'mon. Got to think that we offer the kid more than Lane does. Even two hours closer to his home than Oxford.
All of that and we have momentum as to where Kiffin is just starting a rebuild.

Reactions: VOLFan65
As soon as I hit 49 last April.....I can't remember anything. Short term memory is pfft!
I can recall just about every golf shot I hit in tournaments 25 yrs ago, but not sure what club I hit into #10 last week.
Damn Vodka:confused:
haha i am the same way, can recall courses i have played once and what i would hit now.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back