'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Almost every FSU fan I’ve talked to thinks he’s flipping here

Idk where they’re getting that info from but TIFWIW

I've heard several pundits say that they don't believe the staff is happy with the haul at WR and they want another. Suspect he's at the top of their wish list at this point in time.

mentioned him on the VQ podcast today, not much news really, other than not really knowing where this new FSU staff sits with wideman, and that norvell is in a similar circumstance that pruitt was when he got here....is he really looking for greener pastures?
i would be a little surprised if we didn't push here.

This is an odd recruitment. With a good visit we could easily become the leaders for this kid.

Not sure why there isnt more buzz with this guy. Perhaps bc its unclear if football or basketball will be his focus?

Looks like a cant miss prospect as long as he has his head on straight.

I would let him play basketball also. He’s played against some of the top players and teams in AAU, and played good . Not sure how many minutes he would get next year though with all the guards we have .

Not sure why there isnt more buzz with this guy. Perhaps bc its unclear if football or basketball will be his focus?

Looks like a cant miss prospect as long as he has his head on straight.
Because we have heard nothing from any pay site or insider that leads us to believe we lead, let alone have this guy’s ear. I say raid Free Shoes U! They still owe us for Jordan Young.

What?

What was that?

We can have him back?

Nope, finders keepers. Now give us Wideman!

I would let him play basketball also. He’s played against some of the top players and teams in AAU, and played good . Not sure how many minutes he would get next year though with all the guards we have .

Be like Villanova and run 3 gaurds or more

Barnes has his own scholarship limits to deal with. He needs a big man or two.

Gimme one who's a wide body banger. The other would be more athletic like Alexander. Plavsic is neither unfortunately.

VN Store

Back