'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

sjt18

Do we have room to sign him in BBall so we can sign him, Beckwith and Hardy? I mean he could always transfer to FB as soon as a a scholarship opens up.
There is a rule governing which sport a dual sport player has to be charged to.

IIRC, a football player on scholarship has to be counted against football regardless of any other sport they play.

tennesseefan31

There is a rule governing which sport a dual sport player has to be charged to.

IIRC, a football player on scholarship has to be counted against football regardless of any other sport they play.
Counts for the higher revenue sport. In theory there are a few schools where that could be basketball (Kansas, Duke, etc)

3rdDegreeVol

Lab Rat
Thanks 3rd. You're quite the resource.

Happen to be connected to a comp dept like La_Vol seemed to be? You can just wink or post an emoji in response, iyl.
No, nothing attached to a university. I just find I feel better with a little research into the facts rather than endlessly arguing opinions. It doesn't take long to find the manual online and read what the rules really are. I dunno, it's probably just the engineer in me.

Devo182

Sophia Cunningham's daddy
No, nothing attached to a university. I just find I feel better with a little research into the facts rather than endlessly arguing opinions. It doesn't take long to find the manual online and read what the rules really are. I dunno, it's probably just the engineer in me.
Same. After wading through federal tax code, the D120 pdf of NCAA bylaws and proposals database feel cushy.

VN Store

Sponsors