'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

War room said it’s between us and FSU, and that FSU didn’t even go in home. Another poster said they just sent the WR coach and no other staff members. Sounds like a Vol

I've talked to a couple people, but would like to get more from him or his mother.

Dugans was in on the visit. FSU has a chance. It doesn't feel like to me it's going to be enough though just sending Dugans in during the month of January, but I don't know where to change my pick just yet.
-Josh Newberg (FSU 247)

War room said it’s between us and FSU, and that FSU didn’t even go in home. Another poster said they just sent the WR coach and no other staff members. Sounds like a Vol
Norvell used his in-home before ESD I believe.

As soon as I hit 49 last April.....I can't remember anything. Short term memory is pfft!
I can recall just about every golf shot I hit in tournaments 25 yrs ago, but not sure what club I hit into #10 last week.
Damn Vodka:confused:
I've got almost ten years on you and it doesn't get any better..

The good news.... How bout them Vols? Looks like we're on the rise again.. If we can remember it down the road... 😎

I went to the wrong back door. No wonder I have not seen anything

245815.jpg

Dobbs4Heisman sighting?

Reactions: TennacJed
I've got almost ten years on you and it doesn't get any better..

The good news.... How bout them Vols? Looks like we're on the rise again.. If we can remember it down the road... 😎
I've had CRS for about 15 years now. Getting worse every year.

VN Store

Back