'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

I'm booming at AV poking at @Bassmaster_Vol .

Is that ok? Don't want to break any rules. Nor do I want to upset anyone. Should I edit the post. Gosh, I'm at a loss for words. This is very perplexing. You've really thrown me for a loop. Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight without some chemical assistance.
Prayers up bro

Too bad real life doesn't work that way...

If you flip a coin you have a 50% chance every time, but how many times have you flipped a coin and lost five or more flips in a row?
Same number of times I would flip a coin and win 5 or more times in a row. One in 32 attempts.

Just saying the odds of losing on 3 guys is less than likely, considering each is at least a reasonable prospect. It isn't like we are 3rd in line for all of them or something. I think Wiltfong even gave us a CB on Wideman today. We are clearly in a 2-team race for Beckwith and distance helps. Evans defies reason...but sounds like we are the last remaining contender against UGA. Odds look good we at least get 1 of the 3.

Hell, I'll take bets now and give anyone 2:1.

Barnes screwed us with Beckwith imo...but...I hate to say it...he was just bring honest.

Does Beckwith even have D1 basketball offers? I don't claim to be very knowledgeable here, but I kinda get the sense that Beckwith is a marginal basketball prospect, but seems very determined to play bball all the same?

Whereas, I don't think there are many (or any) bball programs in the country that would pass on Wideman.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
He said the FL BB coaches were calling and texting him a lot.
So you know that Pruitt asked CRB to have some of his assistants call and text DB and CRB refused?

Some of you guys make up the craziest shat.

Mike White isn’t spending a bunch of effort to secure a border line bball recruit who can only participate for 6 weeks out of the year. Might be helping out Mullin. DB ought to know that or he would be getting full bball offers from top SEC schools

Reactions: Lane Train 4
So you know that Pruitt asked CRB to have some of his assistants call and text DB and CRB refused?

Mike White isn’t spending a bunch of effort to secure a border line bball recruit who can only participate for 6 weeks out of the year. Might be helping out Mullin. DB ought to know that or he would be getting full bball offers from top SEC schools
No and no. All I know is what DB said himself. FL still leads after his visit this weekend. Also, that the BB coaches from FL were contacting him a lot. He did not say that Tennessee's coaches were not. He was not talking about Tennessee. People just assumed that. They are also assuming it is over. I am looking at it as FL has a lead right now.

Oh, and I am not a guy, and I do not make up anything. You must be new.

Same number of times I would flip a coin and win 5 or more times in a row. One in 32 attempts.

Just saying the odds of losing on 3 guys is less than likely, considering each is at least a reasonable prospect. It isn't like we are 3rd in line for all of them or something. I think Wiltfong even gave us a CB on Wideman today. We are clearly in a 2-team race for Beckwith and distance helps. Evans defies reason...but sounds like we are the last remaining contender against UGA. Odds look good we at least get 1 of the 3.

Hell, I'll take bets now and give anyone 2:1.
It's only 1 in 32 to get either 5 straight heads or 5 straight tails. There are two possible occurrences out of 32 of getting at least one run of 5 straight that is either heads or tails.

If "realistic" is over/under 50%, I would agree.

Even if we are pretty pessimistic on everyone and say the chances of picking the goody guys are:
Evans only 25%
Wideman only 25%
Beckwith only 25%,

Then odds are still 58% we get at least one.

And that is being pretty dang pessimistic. Even @Catbone wouldn't go this low (prolly).
Are you Al Gore?

VN Store

Back