'24 FL WR Bredell Richardson

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
Tampa (Fla.) Carrollwood Day four-star wide receiver Bredell Richardson is interested in numerous schools. Of his roughly 45 offers, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Notre Dame are a few early leaders. Another program has recently joined the mix.

Tennessee intrigues Richardson for multiple reasons. The main one is the Volunteers’ offense under head coach Josh Heupel.

“They have a top five (offense,)” Richardson told On3. “They throw the ball a lot. That’s an offense I want to be in. They have a very powerful offense and they have a good head coach. Everybody on the coaching staff seems to love to play for him.”

Multiple coaches on Tennessee’s staff, including Heupel, are reaching out to Richardson. He already has a connection with the program since he previously went to high school with the daughter of linebackers coach Brian Jean-Mary when he coached at USF.

Richardson is looking to attend a game in Knoxville this fall, as well as at Notre Dame. He is also attending the CincinnatiIndiana game on Sept. 24 with a teammate.

“Tennessee, the whole coaching staff hits my phone almost every day,” said Richardson, the No. 83 overall prospect and No. 16 wide receiver in the 2024 On3 Consensus. “They’ve been a big upcoming team.”

“My No. 1 thing is production,” Richardson said. “I want to go somewhere that has elite production and produces at an elite level. I don’t want to be anywhere that’s not producing at my position. And then, I want to go to a winning school with a winning culture and a great coaching staff to make me the best man and the best football player.”
- Chad Simmons, On3

VN Store