‘23 FL WR Brandon Inniss (Ohio State commit)

What looked like a three-way battle among Alabama, Ohio State and USC for the five-star receiver has expanded in recent months with a lot of other programs – and some surprising ones – getting in the picture. Those three programs could still be steering the ship for Innis, but LSU has gotten more involved, and if Dante Moore and/or Carnell Tate end up in Baton Rouge that should definitely help with Inniss.

He is also expected to visit Georgia and Tennessee soon. Miami is the hometown team and Florida State is also in the picture.

The Volunteers have already landed five-star quarterback Nico Iamaleava and have become a serious contender for Tate, another five-star who plays with Inniss on the South Florida Express team. If Inniss visits and it goes well then Tennessee could move up for him as well, but that would be a perfect scenario.
- Adam Gorney

Tate, inniss, Hyatt and leave it at that
I really don't get everyone's obsession with Hyatt. He didn't have a strong season at all against solid competition. Just because his brother is on the team, doesn't mean he needs to be. I can think of at least 4 receivers ahead of him I'd rather have. If they wanna give him a PWO spot, sure. But, I'm not sold on Hyatt being a part of this class. Especially when receivers like Noah Rogers, Mizell, Seldon, and others are on the board and we have a shot with.

I really don't get everyone's obsession with Hyatt. He didn't have a strong season at all against solid competition. Just because his brother is on the team, doesn't mean he needs to be. I can think of at least 4 receivers ahead of him I'd rather have. If they wanna give him a PWO spot, sure. But, I'm not sold on Hyatt being a part of this class. Especially when receivers like Noah Rogers, Mizell, Seldon, and others are on the board and we have a shot with.
I read somewhere that Hyatt dealt with an injury during this past season as well…. Did that have any effect on his production or is he just not as good as what people thought?

I read somewhere that Hyatt dealt with an injury during this past season as well…. Did that have any effect on his production or is he just not as good as what people thought?
I'm sure that made a difference. I read he only had like 200 something yards all season, and an injury would certainly explain that. Either way, I feel pretty certain we have higher receivers on the board. I'm not saying that Hyatt won't eventually be a part of this class. But, we have much bigger targets that would be takes before he would. That's not a slam against him, as much as it's a testament to the quality of recruiting we are doing right now.

Those 3 sure look better on film to me, rogers looks as good as tate to me, mizell looks like a 5 star, I mean If he was, I wouldn't be a bit surprised, and I'd be happy as hell with Seldon
Not sure which of the three would end up with the most tds and yards after 3 years then go pro. Just that they would have alot

Those 3 sure look better on film to me, rogers looks as good as tate to me, mizell looks like a 5 star, I mean If he was, I wouldn't be a bit surprised, and I'd be happy as hell with Seldon
Not sure which of the three would end up with the most tds and yards after 3 years then go pro. Just that they would have alot
If we got any of those, I'd be absolutely thrilled. But, if this kid Inniss jumped in? Dang. Just dang.

Reactions: StoVol
If we got any of those, I'd be absolutely thrilled. But, if this kid Inniss jumped in? Dang. Just dang.
I have to try to remember these are just subjective projections on how good these players MIGHT be
But Seldon man, good lord, and mizell? With Heup scheming him 4 plays in a row? And Roger's is the smoothest I've seen, he glides across the field
But at same time all three could bust in college, but u improve the probabilities if u get all 3 amirite?

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
I have to try to remember these are just subjective projections on how good these players MIGHT be
But Seldon man, good lord, and mizell? With Heup scheming him 4 plays in a row? And Roger's is the smoothest I've seen, he glides across the field
But at same time all three could bust in college, but u improve the probabilities if u get all 3 amirite?
That's an argument on here constantly. As "subjective" as these recruiting sites are, they're right more than they're wrong. However, more important than that is the evaluation of the coaches, and their knowledge of things that AREN'T included in a ranking (i.e. Academic ability, character, work ethic, leadership, coachability). So, at the end of the day, you trust the coaches and their evaluations, and you hope they'll coach them up in the right way.

That's an argument on here constantly. As "subjective" as these recruiting sites are, they're right more than they're wrong. However, more important than that is the evaluation of the coaches, and their knowledge of things that AREN'T included in a ranking (i.e. Academic ability, character, work ethic, leadership, coachability). So, at the end of the day, you trust the coaches and their evaluations, and you hope they'll coach them up in the right way.
Yeah u never see the other side, if i was a coach I'd let the guy run free on his visit with a player I trust. Then ask him what kinds of things were on his mind? Hookers and pot/blow? Or was his mind right? Then u know who to drop
You never hear about the immature ones

Reactions: TNHopeful505
Qb got hurt so he played that alot of the year, had a 75 yard punt, has insane effort and try hard, still don't see better receiver than mizell rogers or seldon, but I do see a 1st round cornerback, he could be elite at any for sure but at cb .... wow

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back