‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

Fanbulleh would be a monster x-position if he played. Really enjoy watching him run.

Y'all can have Mizell fo "realzill".

I just see a track guy. Prolly.should follow Knighton doe...

Never seen the kid play, so I have no idea how good he is outside of all these ratings systems and his offer list.

What I do know (no big secret here) is that the kid is really, really fast.

But, you're right. I've seen some guys who were football players who ran track. And I've seen track guys who played football.

I don't know which one this kid is.

Never seen the kid play, so I have no idea how good he is outside of all these ratings systems and his offer list.

What I do know (no big secret here) is that the kid is really, really fast.

But, you're right. I've seen some guys who were football players who ran track. And I've seen track guys who played football.

I don't know which one this kid is.
How do you feel about the new HC so far?

He won’t be there long enough to worry about it.
I can't even remember his name.

That;s why I was curious what Gator thought about it, since he was talking.

Like there's so much great news to talk about right now lol! Sorry to distract from that lol.

Just making conversation with the dude, because I honestly can't remember his name.

Reactions: CornbreadVol

Like there's so much great news to talk about right now lol! Sorry to distract from that lol.

Just making conversation with the dude, because I honestly can't remember his name.

You can’t remember Billy Napier??? Wow.

Reactions: miket4god

F all gators forever. I could not care less what they think about anything.

I hope so.
Some of the social media posts others have been posting seems to indicate a portion of their fans having severe doubt about Napier. I hope that continues. The more waves they create, the better the chance they push kids away. At least kids with choices, and this is a kid with choices.

Some of the social media posts others have been posting seems to indicate a portion of their fans having severe doubt about Napier. I hope that continues. The more waves they create, the better the chance they push kids away. At least kids with choices, and this is a kid with choices.
He also had a public cutting of a few players…. I hope it keeps burning to the ground.

Every kid that is any good has choices. Even average three stars have choices.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Bcause you got your coach from a successful Power 5 job lol. Also, you don't actually believe he doesn't understand how NIL goes, do you? It was one of the first things he addressed when he got here, we will not be in any way, shape, or form be out to lunch on NIL.
Yo, What's up with Sun Belt Billy

VN Store

Back