'22 FL SDE Venson Sneed (Indiana commit)

He will be lifting a lot more after a year in our training program. I think we got a good one when he committed to us.
Oh I think he will be great. I just hope he starts working with someone who can build him up his Football program has failed him big time.

I ain’t the one telling a Division l football player how much he should lift.
Well when a current D1 football player who is on our team who weighed about 70 to 80 pounds less in High school did 315lbs and is a DB obviously the 300lb Max is not good.

Lol, as for the guy telling them how much they should lift, the kid will obviously get stronger but 300 is not impressive at all and I played Football and Baseball in College. So, I think I know what I’m talking about.

Well when a current D1 football player who is on our team who weighed about 70 to 80 pounds less in High school did 315lbs and is a DB obviously the 300lb Max is not good.

Lol, as for the guy telling them how much they should lift, the kid will obviously get stronger but 300 is not impressive at all and I played Football and Baseball in College. So, I think I know what I’m talking about.

Roman Harrison had a video cleaning 100 more lbs and he weighs less than Sneed.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Most high school weight programs are this way. That’s nothing new. Not sure why you’d be shocked that he’s not being coached by some world class trainer.

I was at a 1A School in West TN that had a better weight program…. I guess that’s why. You don’t need a World Class Trainer to build muscle into these kids….

Laugh all you want it’s not impressive definitely needs to get that up by the time he gets to Tennessee. For reference Alontae Taylor power cleaned 315 in High School. (Hint he is a DB)
Maybe Schmidt will work with him. 😏

And what does Muscles McGoogle win, Johnny?

1626914633980.gif

I was at a 1A School in West TN that had a better weight program…. I guess that’s why. You don’t need a World Class Trainer to build muscle into these kids….
Go visit most public high school programs. Ain’t much happening there. Most of these coaches think it’s about throwing as much weight as possible at these kids. They don’t teach doing anything in correct fashion.

Laugh all you want it’s not impressive definitely needs to get that up by the time he gets to Tennessee. For reference Alontae Taylor power cleaned 315 in High School. (Hint he is a DB)

Please explain why what weight a kid lifts in HS is important in college.

VN Store

Back