'22 FL SDE Venson Sneed (Indiana commit)

I’m holding out hope that this staff wows the college football world in the Fall and puts out an impressive product.

For that reason I want plenty of spots open to catch all the fish who want to jump in the boat.
Hope it gonna be like this, VN them 2 dudes with them nets ready for some big fish to start popping, when we start putting up them points and winning.

FemaleEvenKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

“It went well and was a lot of fun,” the 2022 prospect told Volquest. “It was interesting watching from home. We got to watch practice, 1-on-1’s with o-line and d-line and got to see team-tempo with best-on-best at the end.

“The recruiting assistants would have selfie sticks that showed us practice. With those, you could see the field from different angles. They would be talking to us, too.”

“One other thing that we did which was pretty cool was play against each other in a game of charades – offense vs. defensive prospects,” Sneed said. “They would give us one and then we had to type the answer in a text box. The prospect who got it right first would get a point for either the offense or defense.”

“Coach Garner is more personal and checks up on me often,” Sneed said. “He asked me how I was doing. Coach Heupel also shot me a text and told me he was happy I was able to participate in it.”
“I’ve talked with Alontae Taylor a few times,” Sneed said. “A coach can only tell you so much, but a player can get right down to it and tell you the things you need to know.

“Everything I’ve heard on Tennessee checks out.”
“I can play all over and I’m willing to play wherever they need me,” Sneed said in the prior article. “The more you know the better it is and the more opportunities you’ll have. I’m really just an athlete. I even play left tackle on offense for my high school.”

The Tennessee target has been invited to the Rivals Camp Series in Miami on April 17.
— E. Cain

VN Store

Back