FL SDE Darrell Jackson

This is a guy you take for multiple reasons. First, he is a good athlete with good size and the frame to get bigger. Second, it gives you an in with his teammate that we are interested in.

Watch how this kid develops and plays in camps and throughout his senior year and go from there.

Reactions: scvolfan7
I imagine that is Chris Akporagne sp? And we have yet to see if he will ever contribute. You pulling one OL from a whole state of high school players is comical, Imo. There were also probably a dozen higher-ranked better players on that IMG team when we pulled him from there, also.
They planned on RS him this year. This next season he should get snaps. DGAF about higher rated or whatever gets you off.

They planned on RS him this year. This next season he should get snaps. DGAF about higher rated or whatever gets you off.
BETTER... The whole star thing doesn't matter much to me, either. BTW, I'm not trying nor do I want to argue on the subject. I'm just saying there were better players that could have been reeled in due to his connection there and they weren't. If he's retained, we'll see how well he does this year, that should give us a grasp on future connections between him and IMG Academy, IMO.

Last edited:
BETTER... The whole star thing doesn't matter much to me, either. BTW, I'm not trying nor do I want to argue on the subject. I'm just saying there were better players that could have been reeled in due to his connection there and they weren't. If he's retained, we'll see how well he does this year, that should give us a grasp on future connections between him and IMG Academy, IMO.
With us getting D. Wright and W. Morris same class maybe He got who He wanted to get.

Jeremy definitely doesn't care about rankings. When he sees a Athletic big bodied kid that plays hard on film but is raw due to experience he offers. Because in the end what do you have to lose if sometime in senior year you start seeing red flags you just quit calling and texting.

With us getting D. Wright and W. Morris same class maybe He got who He wanted to get.
How did Chris weinke have anything to do with recruiting Darnell Wright? Neids and Friend were his primary and secondary recruiters. I didn't even bother to look up Morris.

Reactions: tatervol
Way under the radar boom! Great size. Will be great to see how well he develops his senior year.

idjlI0ixTP6KP7yVAK.gif

Uhh... based on highlight video and this video, there is no way he is a 4 star. Maybe a low 3 star.

In highlight video he was almost always second man on the tackle.

Could improve a ton over the next year but would also have to improve a ton for his commitment to stick.

But then again I could be a horrible judge of talent!
Some highlight tapes suck also.

VN Store

Back