FL SDE Darrell Jackson

These past tens years have beaten people down badly
Sure...but narratives are narratives. Different coaching staffs shouldn’t be judged by others mistakes. Pruitt and his coaches are the best individual evaluators we’ve had in quite some time. Don’t need glasses for that conclusion.

The UT commitment will cost him that 4th star. All jokes aside, nice to see we have a coach that can find athletes and not just chase stars and offer lists
You're spot on there. 3 stars will be his celing if he stays committed. If he flips to bama he will jump to 4star and a top 250 recruit over night.

Reactions: StoVol
I’m guessing Norvell will have this kid in Tallahassee soon. The whole “package deal” thing.
GBO!!

Also offered recently by Maryland and Virginia Tech. Named Honorable Mention All-Big Bend. Teammate Joshua Farmer, a DE who committed to FSU a week ago, is also in Knoxville today.

View attachment 258188

Uhh... based on highlight video and this video, there is no way he is a 4 star. Maybe a low 3 star.

In highlight video he was almost always second man on the tackle.

Could improve a ton over the next year but would also have to improve a ton for his commitment to stick.

But then again I could be a horrible judge of talent!

Uhh... based on highlight video and this video, there is no way he is a 4 star. Maybe a low 3 star.

Could improve a ton over the next year but would also have to improve a ton for his commitment to stick.

Pruitt went to his school two weeks ago and he was with Pruitt most of the day when he committed. Sounds to me Pruitt wanted his commitment TODAY ! Trust the process

Almost everyone in the freshman class this year made a meaningful contribution to the team. A class with arguably no busts should earn Pruitt some benefit of the doubt taking an early flyer on a kid like this.
+1 almost everyone who played provided value of some kind.

Reactions: FïreBall and T Dog

So he cleans $h!t up? Aight!

Film was meh. Definitely not as good as someone like Calloway. More Reginald perry in that he flashes upside. Trust Pruitt and these guys tho and I’m interested to see his senior year

Seems like CJP is trying to get out ahead of the field. Will be interesting to see how his Senior season goes.

VN Store

Back