'21 FL SDE Darrell Jackson (Tennessee Commit)

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
These past tens years have beaten people down badly
Sure...but narratives are narratives. Different coaching staffs shouldn’t be judged by others mistakes. Pruitt and his coaches are the best individual evaluators we’ve had in quite some time. Don’t need glasses for that conclusion.

reVOLution33

Also offered recently by Maryland and Virginia Tech. Named Honorable Mention All-Big Bend. Teammate Joshua Farmer, a DE who committed to FSU a week ago, is also in Knoxville today.

View attachment 258188

Uhh... based on highlight video and this video, there is no way he is a 4 star. Maybe a low 3 star.

In highlight video he was almost always second man on the tackle.

Could improve a ton over the next year but would also have to improve a ton for his commitment to stick.

But then again I could be a horrible judge of talent!

VolMack——————$

VFL Checkerboard Dreaming out on Squaw Lake,Mn.
Uhh... based on highlight video and this video, there is no way he is a 4 star. Maybe a low 3 star.

Could improve a ton over the next year but would also have to improve a ton for his commitment to stick.

Pruitt went to his school two weeks ago and he was with Pruitt most of the day when he committed. Sounds to me Pruitt wanted his commitment TODAY ! Trust the process

tennesseeduke

So he cleans $h!t up? Aight!

scvolfan7

Film was meh. Definitely not as good as someone like Calloway. More Reginald perry in that he flashes upside. Trust Pruitt and these guys tho and I’m interested to see his senior year

VN Store

Sponsors