'22 FL S Kamari Wilson

Dang i feel old when coaches have to tell these kids who Jimmy Johnson was! Figured he was still a household name?

Reactions: dgj2g and shane80
How miserable do you have to be to think every guy with 4 stars or more next to his name isn’t serious at all about UT and just wants to use the fans for likes?

Good lord

Right now its kind of true.
Need to start winning with the talent on the roster.
And i think we will. 7 games and will pull a top 15 class again.

Well that’s not necessarily true. Just depends on “How” we beat them. If we are slinging the ball all over the place and just running the points up with an electric offense kids will definitely be impressed.

Also, no one will regard a Pitt win as a "cupcake" win. Not a Top 10 win, but not a cupcake either. At the end of the day, like in a corporation, people only see Green (good)/Red (bad) and don't dig into style points as much. More wins equals better perception, so at this point we need to keep scheduling wins and bring more kids in.

OP probably thinks this guy is really considering us
Depends on the relationship. Heupel may have been recruiting him since before his ranking went up.

I know it is tempting... but kneejerk negativity isn't a good look for you.

Maryland signed Lewis last year... a 5*. USCe, TCU, and Maryland all signed 5* players in the '20 class.

Most 5* go to top schools (or else become 5* because they're recruited by top schools). Some don't. UT is a better destination for one of these types than the three mentioned above.

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back